• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Broncos

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Hollywood made no effort to make a play on the ball.

im looking back at the play and 1) hollywood had no chance on the ball and did come back to try and make it incomplete and 2) i think he was actually trying to throw it to sammy watkins but overthrew him by a yard

i dont get this idea that hollywood's somehow lazy - has he ever given you any indication he wouldnt fight for the ball or put the work in...

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
i mean if he's open why not throw it to him?
think you'll see him spread it around more once bateman's in the lineup
I thought of that too, but maybe he's feeling too much pressure. Glad to see Andrews catches are picking up, was thinking there would be more throws to Watkins.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I thought of that too, but maybe he's feeling too much pressure. Glad to see Andrews catches are picking up, was thinking there would be more throws to Watkins.

you throw to the guy that's open - in week 1, that was watkins, in week 2 that was hollywood, in week 3 that was hollywood and andrews (but hollywood had a couple of drops and andrews also had 1)

when bateman's back it's going to be hard for defences to account for 4 legitimate threats like that without leaving large lanes open for lamar

Simba

Staff Member

this feels really ominous - i have a funny feeling we might not see Stanley at all this year...

Just do what you gotta do. If it's better in the long term to shut him down, I'm for it. Sucks but I wouldn't want to further complicate things in the future.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just do what you gotta do. If it's better in the long term to shut him down, I'm for it. Sucks but I wouldn't want to further complicate things in the future.

yeah i just hate the lack of clarity on what's gone wrong - has it just not healed right? does it just need more time? does he require more surgery?

like obviously they're not going to tell us all of that but it's frustrating

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Don't expect the kind of performance we saw against Detroit. Interested in how their defense plays us. Don't think stopping Teddy should be too much of a hassle with key pieces back.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

good news that these guys are going to be back practicing this week - especially with bateman we might not see him straight away but this is the first step to him being back soonish

nick boyle would be a really nice addition, our run game could use a little boost when not facing shit defenses and there is simply nobody who can do what boyle does there

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don’t think Denver is that good, frauds that we’ll expose like the 5-0 Broncos we beat the year Ed Reed destroyed knowshawn Moreno