• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Broncos

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Holy Christ, I keep forgetting the terrible opponents the Broncos beat and just looked them up again. Giants, Jets and Jaguars, I mean, that may be the 3 worst teams in the NFL easily

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Holy Christ, I keep forgetting the terrible opponents the Broncos beat and just looked them up again. Giants, Jets and Jaguars, I mean, that may be the 3 worst teams in the NFL easily

Is it weird how in recent years, we face opponents with winning records but we expose them because they just beat up on bad teams?

2019: Everyone was gushing over the Patriots defense then Lamar and company put up 37 points on that defense.
2020: As Chase Young said, we exposed the Steelers while failing to capitalize.
2021: We expose the Broncos for who they really are?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Are you stalking me…
If I’m being fully honest I’m high considering cancelling my flight (haven’t bought tickets yet to game) after the chiefs game not much can touch that and I have to start school tomorrow and don’t wanna get behind. Idkkk

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If I’m being fully honest I’m high considering cancelling my flight (haven’t bought tickets yet to game) after the chiefs game not much can touch that and I have to start school tomorrow and don’t wanna get behind. Idkkk
It’s Denver man, get fucking toasted like the Coloradans do and go to the game, and then do it again after.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s Denver man, get fucking toasted like the Coloradans do and go to the game, and then do it again after.

I am soooooooo tempted to fly out to see Dead & Company at Red Rocks. Saw Soundgarden and NIN there. Incredible venue.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man I wanna go to Colorado so bad, I’m starting to strongly skipping a beach vaca next year and going to Colorado instead

Last time I was there I went to head shop that was LEGIT a glass art gallery. We're talking $35,000 smokable pipes that look like a lemur skeleton climbing a glass bamboo reed

Simba

Staff Member
Well fair enough lol

Man I wanna go to Colorado so bad, I’m starting to strongly skipping a beach vaca next year and going to Colorado instead

Beaches are overrated. I went to the Smokeys earlier this year and I would do that 10 times out of 10 over any beach. Looking forward to seeing Denver.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Beaches are overrated. I went to the Smokeys earlier this year and I would do that 10 times out of 10 over any beach. Looking forward to seeing Denver.
I am a beach person though, I just am lol. I’m becoming more of a nature person in general and I can’t wait to try new scenery, but I’ll always love the beach.
When covid fucks off head to Oz and I'll show you guys a good time
Fuck yea, I’m a big fan of the C word I’d love visit oz , I can’t freely use it here
Last time I was there I went to head shop that was LEGIT a glass art gallery. We're talking $35,000 smokable pipes that look like a lemur skeleton climbing a glass bamboo reed
I love shit like that lol, I’ll never spend more than like $60 on anything to smoke with, but I’ll still marvel at the stuff

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is going to be the first complete game we play all year. Predicting 27-13 Ravens.

1. Teddy is a game manager and nothing more. He brings nothing to the table the should scare Wink.
2. This so called elite defense has gone up against some awful QBs. Lamar is going to give them fits. Hollywood has has drop issues but he continues to get wide open. No one in the secondary will be able to lock him down. I expect an extra tight end to chip and help out with Von Miller
3. There are no game breakers on that offense. Their bread and butter is dominating time or possession with slow methodical drives. Won’t happen vs us .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossihunter2

Staff Member

guys are moving well - at a glance from this my guess is that boykin's the more likely to be able to go this week but bateman might be in play week 5

it's easy to forget with how maligned (rightfully so) boykin is - but he has no right to be able to move as fluidly as he does at his size