• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Capitals

Pats

Veteran
Dont know who ill root for, either way a new champ ill be happy with. I wish nathan walker got more games for the caps, hes the only aussie we've ever had in the nhl lol.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
How about Bura?!? I love this guy always have and he was in a slump. When hot boy is he on fire. This game was exactly what he needed going into the vegas series. Game 6 vs Pitt last year he lit Marc up. Can't wait.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Can’t help but notice the muted recognition from Milbury, Olczech, etc.. If that were any other team(especially the pens) that won that impressively they would have been peeing all over themselves in excitement. Caps often get the “Ravens treatment” from the national media. lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Can’t help but notice the muted recognition from Milbury, Olczech, etc.. If that were any other team(especially the pens) that won that impressively they would have been peeing all over themselves in excitement. Caps often get the “Ravens treatment” from the national media. lol
But to be fair, let's not act like the Caps haven't been choking in the playoffs though.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Not sure what that has to do with it, but OK.
Well the "Ravens treatment" is the team being dismissed as serious contenders, not giving the proper respect, whatever, etc. The Caps underachieving in the postseason is why they get the "treatment" from the national media. Speaking of which, why would you care what the national/mainstream media say about your team? If they win it all, you can give them the middle finger both literally and figuratively.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Well the "Ravens treatment" is the team being dismissed as serious contenders, not giving the proper respect, whatever, etc. The Caps underachieving in the postseason is why they get the "treatment" from the national media. Speaking of which, why would you care what the national/mainstream media say about your team? If they win it all, you can give them the middle finger both literally and figuratively.
Yeah, not at all what I meant. Whether they succeed in the playoffs or not has nothing to do with the lack of recognition. Those guys are long time ex players/announcers, have always had their favorites and have consistently ignored others. And I don’t care, it was just an observation, sorry I mentioned it. lol

LETS GO CAPS!

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer
Totally and in 98 we were swept.
Red Wings were dominant those few years when Federov and Yzerman were in their prime. They also beat the flyers 4 - 0 the year before. Even though they were swept the Caps put up a pretty decent fight.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Red Wings were dominant those few years when Federov and Yzerman were in their prime. They also beat the flyers 4 - 0 the year before. Even though they were swept the Caps put up a pretty decent fight.
Yes I do remember how dominant the Red Wings back then.