• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Capitals

Tank

Hall of Famer
If you want to make big bucks tonight then drive for Uber or Lyft near Capital One Arena around 10:30 or 11, the Goverment of Qutar pulled out of funding for an extra hour or Metro. Last game it was Exelon parent company of Pepco and BG&Ewho paid the 100k. I always like to brag that when an O's game goes late, the Metro Subway and Light Rail stay open to take fans too, and the MTA pays for it.
It’s open late.

Tank

Hall of Famer
These damn power plays are the difference maker in this series. They can score at will and we can’t. If we can stay out of the box, maybe we can win this game.
Starting the second much better. Need to keep up the pressure and intensity.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Turrible. Need a reboot.
Depressing. I was so excited being up two games on the Lighting after finally getting past the Pens in the playoffs, but losing the last three has taken all the wind out of my sails. I have to remember that I can never get my hopes up too high when it comes to the Caps. When will I ever learn?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Depressing. I was so excited being up two games on the Lighting after finally getting past the Pens in the playoffs, but losing the last three has taken all the wind out of my sails. I have to remember that I can never get my hopes up too high when it comes to the Caps. When will I ever learn?
It ain’t over yet, but yeah, I know what you mean.

Tank

Hall of Famer
If we can play that physical again I like our chances. And Holtby has some swag now too.
I don’t think they ever stopped playing physical. They played with confidence and passion, which is what seemed to be missing during long periods of the losses. I think it’s all about keeping up up the intensity and not playing cautiously.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I don’t think they ever stopped playing physical. They played with confidence and passion, which is what seemed to be missing during long periods of the losses. I think it’s all about keeping up up the intensity and not playing cautiously.
They need to leave it all out on the ice in Game 7. We need Holtby to be on his “A” game.