• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Capitals

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Ok now everyone shut their stupid fucking mouths about the nba finals, nobody gives a fuck, the caps are Stanley cup champs and will be respected as such as the center of the sports universe until the super bowl is over and it’s time to crown a new one. Basketball and baseball aren’t real sports.
I am now all in on the NHL.......I will always love my Baltimore/Washington Bullets/Wizards and I will never forget winning the 1978 NBA Championship. I met Wes Unseld when I was on duty in the Southwestern District, what a gentleman! I now can say I saw the Baltimore Colts win a Super Bowl, Baltimore Orioles win a couple World Series, Bullets win an NBA Championship, Baltimore Stars win a USFL Championship, Baltimore Blast win Several indoor soccer Championships, Baltimore Stallions win a CFL Grey Cup, Ravens win Two Super Bowls, and Now my Caps Win a Stanley Cup. Life is Good!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Breaking news, female caps fan is very happy
View attachment 1079

It’s so low res that it can’t be considered foul play. And certainly worth posting. If not, I apologize, we’re all adults here, a delete and warning message is perfectly understood lol

Well I'm definitely attending a Ravens-Raiders Game in Vegas.

Tank

Hall of Famer
What a great run! Caps were total underdogs and trailed at some point in all 4 series. And as hard as every player on the roster worked, major credit has to go to Barry Trotz. I really think he was the difference maker in how this team was able to overcome all of the adversity and plow through the most grueling tournament in sports. It seemed he brought the squad together in a way that made them much more than just a team.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What a great run! Caps were total underdogs and trailed at some point in all 4 series. And as hard as every player on the roster worked, major credit has to go to Barry Trotz. I really think he was the difference maker in how this team was able to overcome all of the adversity and plow through the most grueling tournament in sports. It seemed he brought the squad together in a way that made them much more than just a team.
Agree, he just wrote his own ticket

Pats

Veteran
Congrats guys! Sad Nathan walker wont get his name on the trophy but oh well. Fuck the pens

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Good shit though, Caps + fans. That's why I've getting into the NHL just based on its unpredictability.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Congrats to the Caps and all their fans. That was awesome.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hard to believe hockey pre season starts in two weeks. Comes quickly when you play an extra two months and win the Stanley Cup!