• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Capitals

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's always fun seeing sports teams win their first major sports title. Congrats to the Caps.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dude... watching ovi soak this all in is fucking glorious, I can’t think of a player in all of sports who deserves it more. He is the John elway of hockey right now. This is fucking amazing. I’ve been watching the caps for 10 years, I was 16 when I got into them and they broke my heart blowing a series vs the rangers, and they have broke my heart every year since, from the Joel Ward high stick to the game 7 blowouts, but holy shit was it worth it to stick around, been waiting since I was a fucking junior in high school. FINALLY!!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Dude... watching ovi soak this all in is fucking glorious, I can’t think of a player in all of sports who deserves it more. He is the John elway of hockey right now. This is fucking amazing. I’ve been watching the caps for 10 years, I was 16 when I got into them and they broke my heart blowing a series vs the rangers, and they have broke my heart every year since, from the Joel Ward high stick to the game 7 blowouts, but holy shit was it worth it to stick around, been waiting since I was a fucking junior in high school. FINALLY!!!
Getting swept by the Red Wings 4-0 in 98 sucked! Then losing all those playoffs series to the Pens ripped my heart out. I really doubted this day would ever come!