• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Capitals

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NHL Shop is having free shipping using the code NHLFAN1, take advantage of it and let the Caps sink your credit card like they sunk the Knights.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ok now everyone shut their stupid fucking mouths about the nba finals, nobody gives a fuck, the caps are Stanley cup champs and will be respected as such as the center of the sports universe until the super bowl is over and it’s time to crown a new one. Basketball and baseball aren’t real sports.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Ok now everyone shut their stupid fucking mouths about the nba finals, nobody gives a fuck, the caps are Stanley cup champs and will be respected as such as the center of the sports universe until the super bowl is over and it’s time to crown a new one. Basketball and baseball aren’t real sports.
WARRIORS BLEW A 3-1 LEAD IN 2016. THATS ALL THEY SHOULD BE REMEMBERED FOR AND ALL THEY WILL BE.

THE LEGACY OF FAILURE IS DEAD! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am truly thankful to finally get the Cup and never have to have any doubts anymore that we can win it. I am all in on my Caps forevermore! What a great feeling! EFF the Pens! I will never have to take any crap from my in-laws again!!! I have bragging rings this year baby!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Breaking news, female caps fan is very happy
View attachment 1079

It’s so low res that it can’t be considered foul play. And certainly worth posting. If not, I apologize, we’re all adults here, a delete and warning message is perfectly understood lol