• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Capitals

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of hockey teams, my Kings are legitimately having a Ravens-esque season. Started off pretty good and now, in the middle of the season, they can't score for shit.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Fuckin caps. I lost money on them two nights in a row. How do you lose to the damn Devils, and then at home to the Habs without Price??? ugh. They have been getting dominated in all zones. Shoot the damn puck more.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Speaking of hockey teams, my Kings are legitimately having a Ravens-esque season. Started off pretty good and now, in the middle of the season, they can't score for shit.
You guys have 2 cups in the last 5 years lol, you'll be sure to dip a bit after those big deals that basically paid for the cups (totally worth it) Stay positive, you could always be the current Blackhawks lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
Fuckin caps. I lost money on them two nights in a row. How do you lose to the damn Devils, and then at home to the Habs without Price??? ugh. They have been getting dominated in all zones. Shoot the damn puck more.
Betting hockey? lol Anyway, Caps never perform well for a couple of games after a layoff and Montreal played extremely well last night. The score actually would have been much worse had Grubauer not had a great game. Double down tomorrow against Philly and get your $ back.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You guys have 2 cups in the last 5 years lol, you'll be sure to dip a bit after those big deals that basically paid for the cups (totally worth it) Stay positive, you could always be the current Blackhawks lol
Yeah there's still a lot of hockey left and I think we're just a point away from a playoff spot thanks to teams like the Flames and Avs all of a sudden want to 7 and 8 straight respectively.

And I don't know what's up with the Hawks this season, but who knows, maybe they might make a late season push.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah there's still a lot of hockey left and I think we're just a point away from a playoff spot thanks to teams like the Flames and Avs all of a sudden want to 7 and 8 straight respectively.

And I don't know what's up with the Hawks this season, but who knows, maybe they might make a late season push.
Na not without Crawford. They did something many ravens fans wanted, they brought back all old players who won them the championship. The team is a mess. 7 goals allowed to the islanders in Madison. Yuck. I love hockey more than football some times just because all 4 lines. You need a full team, superstars don’t really mean much. If they did ovie would have made it pst the second round by now smh

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
WTH Capitals? You have a power play advantage and you give up a goal to tie the game with only 15 seconds left in the game. That is pretty pathetic.
I'm fucking pissed I had to go to class and I turned off my radio right after we got the powerplay super happy. Checked later to see how my cavs did and saw the OT lost. Is that 4 straight Ots we have lost? Christ.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I hate going to bed in a pissed off mood.
Yeah, I went to bed after the 2nd, I get up at 4:30. I would hate to have witnessed that collapse.

I'm thinking this may be a good sign though opposite from past seasons. Sucky in the regular season and then kick ass in the playoffs. lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
At least the Capitals got a point for going to OT, my team got they asses whooped by the HURRICANES.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am glad to see my Caps winning and they seem to be scoring a lot of goals lately, but they are giving up more than I am comfortable with, because I don’t think that is the best combination for gutting out a Stanley Cup.