• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Capitals

Tank

Hall of Famer
I am glad to see my Caps winning and they seem to be scoring a lot of goals lately, but they are giving up more than I am comfortable with, because I don’t think that is the best combination for gutting out a Stanley Cup.
Yeah, good to get Kuznetsov back but the lack of defense is worrisome. I’m sticking with the “kick ass in the playoffs” theory. ^_^

Tank

Hall of Famer
No pens first round. We should know who they play after tonight’s games. Philly, Columbus, NJ or Florida.

Tank

Hall of Famer
So Ovie scores two tonight but doesn’t get the hat trick to make it to 50. Still a great season so far for the Great8. Maybe his best all around performance and hopefully it carries through the post season.

Caps play the Blue Jackets, pens get flyers.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So Ovie scores two tonight but doesn’t get the hat trick to make it to 50. Still a great season so far for the Great8. Maybe his best all around performance and hopefully it carries through the post season.

Caps play the Blue Jackets, pens get flyers.
And we got the Knights. Should be an interesting series.......or we lose in 5 at the most lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Guessing a Knights - Preds final in the West.
I ain't sleeping on the Jets or Sharks either. I'm actually glad we lost to the Stars last night. I wanted no part of the Sharks in the playoffs. They own us at this juncture.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I ain't sleeping on the Jets or Sharks either. I'm actually glad we lost to the Stars last night. I wanted no part of the Sharks in the playoffs. They own us at this juncture.
Anything could happen in the playoffs but Las Vegas is a virtual all star team. Kinda ridiculous the way they handled the expansion draft.