• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

This Is The XFL.... Reboot!

Nurps

MVP
I went to the Vipers game last night. It was...…… interesting. 12,000 in attendance so Raymond James looked virtually empty. Some chick did flash her boobs on the jumbotron so that was fun lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I went to the Vipers game last night. It was...…… interesting. 12,000 in attendance so Raymond James looked virtually empty. Some chick did flash her boobs on the jumbotron so that was fun lol
On a scale of 1-10, how hot was she?

Tank

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
After the XFL ended due to COVID, it was essentially over. Now the XFL has new life once again as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has purchased the XFL for $15M with RedBird Capital Partners & his ex wife Dany Garcia.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tomorrow we find out the future of the XFL and the vision Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has for the league.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So today is the debut of the XFL 3.0. It's been fun so far. Defense closer to watching college football than the NFL, and the whole experience is more up tempo.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh shit, Josh Gordon is playing for the SEA Dragons. I guess it can be a good way to show you can be clean for a season and still have the talent.