• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Chargers

Simba

Staff Member
Roster moves could be interesting this week. Obviously Bateman is going to be back, and you'd think Phillips will be activated as well with Cleveland going down.

But with Stanley still out, we're going to need an 8th OL in order to get our 48 active. Probably Andre Smith again with his 1 remaining callup, but would watch out for David Sharpe too.

But might have the callup crunch as well. You need an OL as mentioned above. Would think Bell and Richards are both in contention as well, although Richards maybe a little less likely with Elliott and Stone presumably back.

If you use both callups, you'd need 6 guys inactive... Stanley, Watkins, Ferguson, Bynes/other ILB, A. Washington, and Williams (if Bell is activated)

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
It will be interesting to see if our defense shows up to this game. I'm just wondering if Herbert can get rattled. We will see if we can get some hits on him.

Last edited:

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still could have been worse lol We decided we were going the moment the schedule was released and bought tickets the moment they dropped. $700+ a piece :tmi:

Yeah I remember looking at tickets for that game and said heeeeeeeelllllllllllll NO. Have the means, just couldn’t justify the price on top of it being Vegas lol. I’m sure it was still a fun trip.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I visited the chargers message board and their comments were kinda funny honestly. Here are the quick notes.

- 75% think it's an easy chargers win
- 25% think it will be close
- Virtually all of them think they match up better with us than Cleveland.
- Basically all of them think Lamar is an "incomplete" QB who has the ability to get hot and is a generally streaky player.
- They think their run defense is bad.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I visited the chargers message board and their comments were kinda funny honestly. Here are the quick notes.

- Basically all of them think Lamar is an "incomplete" QB who has the ability to get hot and is a generally streaky player.

i mean outside of the thinking it'll be easy because they're fans lol

they probably do matchup better with us than cleveland right now
their run defence is bad

but obviously they clearly havent been watching lamar properly lol - they've been talking about how you have to defend him like mahomes and keep him in the pocket but that's where lamar's at his best as a passer lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

they are in for a rude awakening.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i mean outside of the thinking it'll be easy because they're fans lol

they probably do matchup better with us than cleveland right now
their run defence is bad

but obviously they clearly havent been watching lamar properly lol - they've been talking about how you have to defend him like mahomes and keep him in the pocket but that's where lamar's at his best as a passer lol

No you're right. They clearly understand their team, but they are as @RavensMania said, in for a rude awakening with respect to this Lamar Jackson and the new Ravens passing game.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

The fans are like the 49ers fans pre-Super Bowl with us . It must be the water in California.