• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Chargers

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
But we won, so maybe I’m a good luck charm lol
after having a heart attack or two.

Lets just say my stress level hit the fan and all the skins fans around me were woken up not once, not twice, but three times. They deserved it anyway.

Tank

Hall of Famer
1:00 game!!!! Life is back to normal. Wish I could comment on the last game but when you have to get up before the marines.......... All I know is the defense gave up over 500 yds from stat sheets I looked and we are ranked in the bottom third so a shootout looks like is in the works. Now I've missed 2 primetime comebacks and being pissed is really an understatement. Here's to hoping the Chargers got some jet lag after going thru some massive turbulence.
You can't let your livelyhood stand in the way of your fan hood. Get your priorities straight!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Exactly!!!!!! It's crazy. I'm not sure any previous combination of LJ and surrounding crew could do what they're doing this year. Props to LJ and props to EDC for getting the talent to help him out

just makes me sad that Dobbins and Gus went down and that Bateman's been injured to start the year because this offence could be unstoppable

what makes me smile though is that all these weapons other than watkins are under contract for 2022 and we'll have ju'wuan james to add and hopefully we can retain ricard and bozeman too

and this is also before ronnie's healthy and boyle (albeit boyle probably not a major factor in the passing game)

but if we can keep the lamar, andrews, hollywood corps around for a long time and supplement them with extra talent at times then i think we're set for success for a while through the air now

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
just makes me sad that Dobbins and Gus went down and that Bateman's been injured to start the year because this offence could be unstoppable

what makes me smile though is that all these weapons other than watkins are under contract for 2022 and we'll have ju'wuan james to add and hopefully we can retain ricard and bozeman too

and this is also before ronnie's healthy and boyle (albeit boyle probably not a major factor in the passing game)

but if we can keep the lamar, andrews, hollywood corps around for a long time and supplement them with extra talent at times then i think we're set for success for a while through the air now

Totally agree. If Sammy likes it here and is not super expensive, I'd bring him back too.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
not sure which outlet it came from but i remember seeing yesterday he was something like the 3rd most successful QB in the league vs the blitz (not sure which metric or by what measure but saw a list on twitter)
Ok that sucks . He gotta get the Mahomes treatment then . Rare blitzing in this game .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man they really hyping this Herbert vs Lamar matchup. Every morning sports talk show and now on TNF.

I hope it’s a 12 to 6 game. Ravens win, all Justin Tucker FGs lol

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Man they really hyping this Herbert vs Lamar matchup. Every morning sports talk show and now on TNF.

I hope it’s a 12 to 6 game. Ravens win, all Justin Tucker FGs lol

That would be a win on the under... ;)

I think this game is going to be crazy. Our DEF is going to continue to struggle with coverage and this team can catch the ball and go. But I think they have their holes too, and, right now, our OFF is better than what they saw with KC, so it's gonna be a nail biter. But what else is new?

Love ur avatar, btw!