• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Literally on the edge of my seat prior to the pass being thrown. Went from antsy to deflated to anger.

Now week 17 of the 2018 season......
edge of your seat. Hell I was standing up

The previous year on Christmas Eve I was watching the Ravens Steelers game on a Royal Caribbean cruise and there were more Ravens fans. That was the game that had the immaculate stretch. Damn Antonio Brown. I'mm still pissed

if you listen to it - he's actually complimenting lamar lol - not sure this passes the smell test as bulletin board material lol

People have been using the RB thing as a slight on Lamar for years. Whilst I don't think it was deliberate attempt to insult him it's just a very dumb way to phrase it.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
People have been using the RB thing as a slight on Lamar for years. Whilst I don't think it was deliberate attempt to insult him it's just a very dumb way to phrase it.
Yeah, he said "also" so I think he meant it as a compliment. But it's too easy to misinterpret as him saying Lamar's just a rb

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
edge of your seat. Hell I was standing up

The previous year on Christmas Eve I was watching the Ravens Steelers game on a Royal Caribbean cruise and there were more Ravens fans. That was the game that had the immaculate stretch. Damn Antonio Brown. I'mm still pissed

My parents were visiting for Christmas and I was carpet-bombing F bombs lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
6 games....... we sit atop the AFC! Now let's start taking care of the division this Sunday.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think this is another dominating game with Lamar doing more and defense stepping up. Team looks focused and this Bills loss is only going to fuel them to hold position. Ravens win 37-16

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Trap game. The Ravens need to be on their ps' and qs' for the whole game or they'll end up losing. The Bengals can be sneaky good on occasion and we just have to take them seriously.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think the bengals continue to be lamars doormat. Lamar has a big day with his arm, Joe burrow gets his ass whooped, Joe mixon goes off in the screen game and early on in the run game though, it’s contested until the third quarter, we pull away with a 8 minute TD drive our first possession in the second half and the bengals spend the rest of the game trying to prevent a blowout and saving face, rather than actually winning.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think the bengals continue to be lamars doormat. Lamar has a big day with his arm, Joe burrow gets his ass whooped, Joe mixon goes off in the screen game and early on in the run game though, it’s contested until the third quarter, we pull away with a 8 minute TD drive our first possession in the second half and the bengals spend the rest of the game trying to prevent a blowout and saving face, rather than actually winning.

The team won't look past cincy, no way. Not with them on the doorstep for first in the division. However, these aren't the Flacco Ravens that got consistently fucked by Andy Dalton and the Bengals, Lamar has utterly abused that team.

Simba

Staff Member
No lie though, I really like the team the Bengals are building. They aren’t there yet but it feels like they’re just a couple of pieces away from being a pain in the ass for a long time. They have a lot of key young pieces right now and they added some solid vets and it has started showing some value.

Sled21

Practice Squad
seriously, I'm still pissed about 2017 last game of the season 4th and 12 to Boyd.

Bengals fan here, but also from Louisville and a huge Lamar Jackson fan. Here's to a great game with no injuries, good referees. Should be a hard fought game, you guys should probably win the Division, I am hoping we can get in with a Wild Card...... and you know, that play is much better with Titanic Music....

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
No lie though, I really like the team the Bengals are building. They aren’t there yet but it feels like they’re just a couple of pieces away from being a pain in the ass for a long time. They have a lot of key young pieces right now and they added some solid vets and it has started showing some value.
I said all offseason were sleeping way too hard on them

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly, the team is good enough to compete but I think their Head Coach holds them back. I do not think Taylor is very good. He has mismanaged quite a few things there. Bengals remind me of Browns back with Hue Jackson. He was holding them back from really reaching their potential. I think the same for Taylor.

Bengals fan here, but also from Louisville and a huge Lamar Jackson fan. Here's to a great game with no injuries, good referees. Should be a hard fought game, you guys should probably win the Division, I am hoping we can get in with a Wild Card...... and you know, that play is much better with Titanic Music....

Hey, welcome! I can't wish you luck but it sounds like you may be in a win-win here because if Ravens win then Lamar wins so Louisville gets more respect and if Bengals win, well...let's not go there. Haha, seriously, hoping we both escape this game without any serious injuries.

I said all offseason were sleeping way too hard on them
Who slept on them? They definitely shouldn't. Bengals aren't there yet but are a good head coach away from being dangerous.