• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

Sled21

Practice Squad
You all are building towards something that looks scary. That offense will be potent and Burrow is the truth. As you build more in the trenches you will become a pain to deal with. Good luck against everyone but us.

Build an indoor practice facility...

We play outside..... lol. That's one of the biggest gripes on our board. I think the Bengals have built something very special, if we can just keep the Steal-ers from cheap shot-ting Burrow and injuring him like they did to Palmer, and tried to do to Anderson. Anarumo has the defense humming as well.

Last edited:

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another 2 TD (or more) W for us this week. I don't see how the Bengals beat us this week.

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
difficult game, like all, but we add that it is the same division, good qb, good wr, decent TE and Rb.
In defense I don't know how they will be, I have not seen games, they updated their lb with Wilson and Davis Gaither, they updated secondary with bats and bell, a priori it does not seem like a dl that they press a lot.
They seem poised to stop the race and late Blitz, weak on cb.
on offense, we will see if they have an OL that protects Burrow, if we can reach him we will limit his passing power.

partido difícil, como todos, pero le sumamos que es misma división, buen qb, buenos wr, decentes TE y Rb.
en defensa no se cómo estarán, no he visto partidos, actualizaron sus lb con wilson y davis gaither, actualizaron secundaria con bates y bell, a priori no parece una dl que presionen mucho.
parecen preparados para detener la carrera y Blitz tardío, débiles en cb.
en ofensiva, veremos si tienen una OL que protege a Burrow, si le podemos llegar vamos a limitar su poderio de pases.

Attachments

• upload_2021-10-20_9-33-57.png
    upload_2021-10-20_9-33-57.png
    312 bytes · Views: 100
Last edited:

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
Something good that seems to be happening, as I already read it in various forums of other teams, is that everyone is preparing to stop Lamar's race and spy on him, obviously, they have not seen Lamar in the last time.
in fact, they haven't seen the Ravens beyond the highlights, this year we've seen so many different Ravens in terms of gameplay.

algo bueno que parece estar sucediendo, pues ya lo lei en varios foros de otros equipos, es que todos se preparan para detener la carrera de lamar y de espiarlo, obviamente, no han visto a Lamar en este último tiempo.
de echo, no han visto a los Ravens mas allá de los highlights, este año hemos visto tantos Ravens diferentes en cuanto a juego.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Had concerns coming out of ND too. At this point huge contract bust, terrible for the teams cap situation
Well he's got a $10M cap hit for this year, so certainly wouldn't qualify as horrible for the cap. Will be horrible for the cap if he starts missing a bunch of games beyond 2021.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
And I fear he will never play again
Maybe not. But if he retires, you'll likely see less cap impact, as both sides would enter into injury settlements, so the cap impact is going to be greatly reduced anyway.

I won't be concerned until we get to next year. Far too early to be making any assessments about his long term health. I'm not losing any sleep over it. We got an All-World LT for an extended number of years. If a fluke injury ends his career, so be it. Could have happened to literally anybody who stepped on the field.

As for the durability concerns, I had none until the most recent injury. He missed 7 games due to injury in the previous four seasons. That's extremely normal for NFL offensive lineman. I fully expect most of your Oline to miss at least 1-2 games per year due to injury. It's why fans continuously overvalue Oline starters and greatly undervalue Oline depth.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don’t talk shit about Dobbins, he’s not costing the team extraordinary cash
Why do you care? It's not your cash, and it's not that much in terms of salary cap. Certainly not enough to make an impact on the team overall.

Has anybody else ever noticed who horrendously terrible Americans are at telling people what to do with their money, and simultaneously, how awful they are with their own money? Like you could do a 6 hour comedy special on that alone.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Lamar heard Wilson's comments in his press conference. I think Wilson was being complimentary with his comments tbh, but I wonder if Lamar is gonna hear the noise and do his damnedest to stay in the pocket rather than take off if he has green ahead of him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Lamar heard Wilson's comments in his press conference. I think Wilson was being complimentary with his comments tbh, but I wonder if Lamar is gonna hear the noise and do his damnedest to stay in the pocket rather than take off if he has green ahead of him.
Tbh that’s what I fear most about Lamar. I trust his arm, but I’ll be damned if he doesn’t often hurt the end result of the game by forcing himself to stay in the pocket

Nurps

MVP
IMO, Lamar doesnt give two shits what some player on the next team coming up says. He's heard all this before. He's gonna do what he thinks he needs to do.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tbh that’s what I fear most about Lamar. I trust his arm, but I’ll be damned if he doesn’t often hurt the end result of the game by forcing himself to stay in the pocket

He cares too much about narratives. I think that’s one of the things about the playoffs. He tries way too hard and gets in his head in the playoffs. I know he says he doesn’t care; actions matter the most though

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well damn OURavens is taking a beating today, reading through this thread my God lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAAM

Hall of Famer
How’s the Bengals defense? Might turn into a shootout