• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Home and Away Opponents Set for 2018 Season

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tickets are available on Ticket Master if anyone is interested. Obviously with Ticket Exchange and other sites, it's easier to buy your tickets later.

Tank

Hall of Famer
And tbf the steelers were box office last year and the year before in big games so they’re always gonna be a big prime time draw even if they weren’t a big market

As a U.K. viewer though I’m actually pleased we haven’t got much primetime because those games start very late over here
Lots of 6:00 pm games for you.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jamison Hensley predicts a 9-7 record for the Ravens based off the schedule.

Wins: Bills, Broncos, @ Browns, Steelers(4-5 at the BYE), Bengals, Chiefs, Bucs, Chargers, vs. Browns
Losses: @ Bengals, @ Steelers, @ Titans, vs Saints, @ Panthers, vs Raiders, @ Falcons

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm thinking 10-6 based on how teams currently look.
Wins: Bills, Broncos, @ Browns and vs Browns, vs Steelers, Bengals, Raiders, Titans, Bucs, and Chargers

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate predicting records right now because inevitably some teams we think aren't great will be better and some teams will be worse than we thought. We are also bound to win games we think we will lose and lose games we think we will win. Its the NFL, anything can happen on any given sunday.

So I don't put much thought into it.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This schedule doesn’t scare me too much. We’ve actually improved. We bolster the oline in the draft and we could actually make the playoffs

redrum52

Hall of Famer
If we don't make playoffs we better finish with a top pick 10 pick... even though we won't. I see 6-8 wins.

Who knows, maybe we actually play guys to their strength this year on defense and draft playmakers on offense.

I’m really fucking pissed about week 16 Chargers. Living in la, I was finally going to get to see a game. Of course I leave on the 22nd for visiting family. Christ. And how the fuck do we not have a home prime time? And no Monday night football how the fuck

Definitely feel your pain, I had plans to go to the Charger game since I seen we'd be there this year but that week is the ONLY week I wouldn't be able to go. Well... Next year I guess

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jamison Hensley predicts a 9-7 record for the Ravens based off the schedule.

Wins: Bills, Broncos, @ Browns, Steelers(4-5 at the BYE), Bengals, Chiefs, Bucs, Chargers, vs. Browns
Losses: @ Bengals, @ Steelers, @ Titans, vs Saints, @ Panthers, vs Raiders, @ Falcons

Wow. Looks like we gonna suck on the road lol. Also disagree with the Raiders projection. West team coming east................

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Our teaM is so inconsistent man its crazy! From the offense to the defense! Questions marks at basically every position.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
na were set at NT, CB.
y.
Are we really set though? Tavon and jimmy both are coming back from serious injuries often leaves everyone worried if theyre gonna be the same. and the NT pos, yea we are set but there is no production there