• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Home and Away Opponents Set for 2018 Season

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NFL regular-season schedules will be revealed Thursday night at 8 p.m.

i.e. at this point tomorrow we will have had 15 minutes to analyse it and will all be panicking

If we do not play the Bengals in Week 17... I will Boycott the NFL!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
2 Things about the NFL Schedule:

- ESPN Mexico has confirmed that the Chiefs and Rams will play in Mexico City on Monday Nov 19th, which is Week 11 and we can't face the Chiefs that week now.

- The NFL is moving up the start of Primetime games this year, but not by much. Sunday Night Football kickoff moves up 10 minutes to 8:20pm, Monday Night Football kickoff moves up 15 minutes to 8:15pm. Thursday Night Football will kick off at 8:20pm opposed to 8:25pm.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
2 Things about the NFL Schedule:

- ESPN Mexico has confirmed that the Chiefs and Rams will play in Mexico City on Monday Nov 19th, which is Week 11 and we can't face the Chiefs that week now.

- The NFL is moving up the start of Primetime games this year, but not by much. Sunday Night Football kickoff moves up 10 minutes to 8:20pm, Monday Night Football kickoff moves up 15 minutes to 8:15pm. Thursday Night Football will kick off at 8:20pm opposed to 8:25pm.
Usually reddit is on top of every leak of the schedule. I'm definitely gonna be on Reddit tomorrow looking at those leaks.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lmk if anyone hears anything

Nothing as far as Ravens. Jets-Lions to open up MNF in Week 1. Saints host the Falcons on Thanksgiving Night. Jets will play the Browns on TNF in Week 3 (Josh Allen vs Baker Mayfield?). Oh and all Week 17 games will be divisional games.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Two prime time games and both are away vs. division rivals. Fuck off, schedule-makers.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Two prime time games and both are away vs. division rivals. Fuck off, schedule-makers.

Depending on the Sunday Night Games, we could see a home prime time game coming from a flex. I mean if whoever plays in the week 9 Sunday Night game turns out to have poor records, I don't see how they wouldn't flex Ravens-Steelers into SNF for Week 9.

Also I just love how our season starts with the team who crushed our playoff hopes and the team who benefited from us losing. Revenge time early on boys!