• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Discussion (BYE Week Blues)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't believe the Browns started Baker facing TJ Watt, crazy.

i love it. That roster is so stacked, combo it with all the hype in the off-season, the crash is beautiful to watch

this reminds me of the hype the browns got coming into Baker’s sophomore season.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
When it comes to Clev/Pitt Idk who to root for. Just beat the fuck out of each other I guess. :lol:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Oh by the way, we rooting for the Titans as well. I know y'all don't wanna hear it, but believe me, we need the insurance for wild card purposes.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know we think the season is over after one loss but damn just be glad we all aren't Texans or Lions fans.

I definitely want the Browns to win almost always root against the Steelers unless them winning benefits us near the end of a season for playoff seeding. I hate their horrid fans so much they always have to come up to me when I wear Ravens gear whether I am at a store here or on vacation and make some nasty comment. I rarely see that with other teams.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Mike White has thrown over 400 yards and has the Jets up 32-31 late in the fourth!