• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Discussion (BYE Week Blues)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know Dallas' defense is improved but it does give me hope that Minnesota is struggling offensively. If they had Dak, Dallas probably would have put this game away already.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ll allow it. Only for this week.
C28353D2-F2A2-4A39-89C8-09252D78EE26.jpeg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The fact that Dallas has a chance to win this with Cooper Rush is crazy given how they sucked with Dalton last year.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well Cooper Rush did indeed pull off a win against the Vikings tonight. I guess the only way to end this week is Daniel Jones out performing Patrick Mahomes on Monday Night Football tomorrow.... right?

im for it.

cheers!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
my word Judon's having an amazing season lol - 4th in the league in sacks

i do like wink's scheme but it must be said that there's something to letting guys on the edge accumulate sack numbers more efficiently...

justin houston i think is number 1 in the NFL right now in pass rush win rate but only has 2 sacks...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's like Mahomes hit a brick wall and hasn't been the same since. Any other year, this is a blowout win for the Chiefs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Both teams are sloppy with penalties tonight, tied up at 17 with under 5 minutes to go.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs survive Daniel Jones & the Giants and join the 4 team cluster in the AFC at 4-4.