• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Ugh man they could get a FG here but holding them to no points would have put us in much better position. I'm sick at the fact that they legit could score 3 here.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Pick six or fumble please

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We're going to lose to Miami and I'm going to lose to Deebo in fantasy. This week sucks

Lol is Deebo even playing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good question.
Joe D'allesandris the oline coach?
Bobby Engram, TE coach has 9 years experience

But realistically Roman is going nowhere at this point.

Normally, I would agree with you because Harbs is loyal to his guys, but to have this embarrassing of a performance, and on Veterans Day (we know Harbs is a big military guy), could be the final straw. Roman is at least on the hot seat after this shitshow

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
New OC and new DC are top priorities. Both have to predictable of schemes, bring in a creative OC and a better DC.
I agree. Lamar is past the point of needing to lean on Roman’s run game, it’s time we graduate to a real OC. And winks scheme is dated and puts players in position to fail and when there is multiple seasons of film on it, it becomes easy money for half competent offenses

This might be the beginning of an unravel for this season
I mean anything is possible. They were shaky all year by not putting teams away.

But it is just one game. They're probably going to continue to be in playoff contention. Personally, I was more crushed when they got destroyed by Cleveland in 2019 and they bounced right back from that and didn't lose another game in the regular season.

This is bad, to be sure. But Tucker will probably recover. They might work out some punters.
As much as I don't like GRo, he is a professional and will probably take steps to address their o-line deficiences.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Man, ngl Greg Roman called one of the worst game I've ever seen from an OC. They're going to grill him for this one.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Now I feel stupid for making fun of Buffalo but at least we scored a TD

Status
Not open for further replies.