• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The NFL Playoffs

K-Dog

MVP
Okay so for at least the next week ( hopefully more ) I am a Bills fan.
I have a few friends in Buffalo and they are great people.

Prior to yesterday the Browns have been in the playoffs more recently than the Bills.
A 17 year drought. Yikes. ( And here we are bitching about three )
Good for them. Good for the fans.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm a Bills fan too. My grandmother was born in Buffalo, and we still visit her brother up there every few years.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
As for the team I'm rooting for to win it all: SKOOOOLLLLL!!!!

Fuck the AFC playoffs. For the 3rd season in a row, I have no interest in it.

Last edited:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The NFC playoffs are gonna be SO fun to watch. Wouldn’t surprise me if any of the teams made it to the Super Bowl. Besides the panthers. They’re overrated.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Inqui Is Kevin Byard our boy? I vaguely remember you drafting him in the FM. I took him in the DaF of his rookie season.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
@Inqui Is Kevin Byard our boy? I vaguely remember you drafting him in the FM. I took him in the DaF of his rookie season.
I asked berad to take him with his comp pick, and sent Ed Dickson his way in return. Big fan and he's had a hell of a season. @Grim and I were talking at length about him (read: colluding) and we were stunned to see him taken in the second IRL.

I’m gonna be backing the saints/rams I think - the most fun teams to watch in the nfl for me so I’d like to see them play as many games as possible

The Saints have always been one of my favorite NFC teams so I will be backing them no matter who they face as long as they are in the playoffs. Next weekend I am fine with whoever wins between the Rams and Falcons. I am also rooting for the Titans and Bills.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I asked berad to take him with his comp pick, and sent Ed Dickson his way in return. Big fan and he's had a hell of a season. @Grim and I were talking at length about him (read: colluding) and we were stunned to see him taken in the second IRL.
Whatever happened to berad or @Grim. Grim is a registered member but hasn’t been on in a while. Berad never signed up. I have rmw10s contact info

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bills fans are flooding Andy Dalton's charity foundation with $17 donations after the win yesterday. While nice and all for the foundation, they should be thanking Tyrod more than anyone. Tyrod was the reason they were in that position to begin with. They should donate to Tyrod's foundation instead, and Tyrod should pull a Peterman in the playoffs and remind them who got them there, it wasn't Dalton. Without Tyrod they aren't in that position for the Bengals to win and eliminate us.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ndation-with-donations-after-making-playoffs/

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Bills fans are flooding Andy Dalton's charity foundation with $17 donations after the win yesterday. While nice and all for the foundation, they should be thanking Tyrod more than anyone. Tyrod was the reason they were in that position to begin with. They should donate to Tyrod's foundation instead, and Tyrod should pull a Peterman in the playoffs and remind them who got them there, it wasn't Dalton. Without Tyrod they aren't in that position for the Bengals to win and eliminate us.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ndation-with-donations-after-making-playoffs/
Fuck the Bills and Bengals. That is all.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Fuck the Bills and Bengals. That is all.

yeah especially fuck the bills organisation for not giving tyrod his due - that front office has refused to back him the whole time he's started for them despite being the reason they are competitive every week - in fact the lack of tyrod is the reason they nearly missed the playoffs altogether which is crazy that their front office doesnt appreciate it - and by extension the fans themselves dont give him his due credit

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
yeah especially fuck the bills organisation for not giving tyrod his due - that front office has refused to back him the whole time he's started for them despite being the reason they are competitive every week - in fact the lack of tyrod is the reason they nearly missed the playoffs altogether which is crazy that their front office doesnt appreciate it - and by extension the fans themselves dont give him his due credit
I hope he leaves them and they go with Peterman. I believe we play the Bills next season.

K-Dog

MVP

I hate the bengals and Andy Dalton, but this is pretty cool. As long as his charity is legit. Which I suppose it is.

Pats

Veteran
Hoping for a bills win, those fans deserve it. I guess the chiefs winning is alright too. Falcons and saints for the other winners please.