• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The NFL Playoffs

Pats

Veteran
2 week wait, man i hate that, it almost ruins the momentum, oh well at least the teams can get healthier

Pats

Veteran
at least you have something at the end of the 2 weeks wait - there are 30 fanbases right now who have 8 months of waiting lol

Thats true, finally a game I wont sleep through lol. I kind of wanted the vkings pain to end but I also wanted philly to win so I could get pleasure out of a potential loss in the superbowl from them

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Thats true, finally a game I wont sleep through lol. I kind of wanted the vkings pain to end but I also wanted philly to win so I could get pleasure out of a potential loss in the superbowl from them
If you intentionally slept through the Super Bowl, we would have to ban you from these boards lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I thought Patriots wore their white jerseys last year. Don't they alternate home and away by conference?

Nope, which is bad news. Patriots are 3-0 in the Super Bowl when they wear white jerseys and 12 of the past 13 Super Bowl winners have worn white jerseys. The one loss happened to be the Steelers who wore white and lost to the Green Bay Packers in SB 45. Omen? The last time a team wearing white in the Super Bowl was to a team wearing Green jerseys and the Eagles are wearing their home green jerseys.

stampedehero

Practice Squad
Well....we all knew the Patriots would end up in the AFC berth. I wish Jacksonville beat them. We are so tired of their perpetual winning or fascinating luck! I actually have an old Eagles Mike Quick Jersey. The one with the eagle clenching a football. I never thought I would wear an Eagles jersey but since they play the Patriots I have to do it. I will wear a jacket most of the time. lol View attachment 492