• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The NFL Playoffs

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It’s a shame that the Titans have mariota, if they had someone who could actually pass they’d be a good team.

His development is behind because of the coaching. I would say the same for Winston in Tampa, so both 2015 top picks are struggling due to coaching problems. It's why the Titans want Josh McDaniels, so Josh can aid in the development of Mariota.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sorry fellas , no way would we have beat the Chiefs with their passing game . Our linebackers would get smoked in coverage .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs can definitely pull off an upset next week whether it's against the Pats or Steelers if they can keep up their play from today. Chiefs stumbled in the middle of the regular season, but regained momentum at the right time and could be the hot team in this year's playoffs.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anybody think we could have beaten the Chiefs with their passing game that exploits linebacker pass coverage ?
No friggin way . I think I would have rather played the Jaguars even with their defense .

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I must be the only here who likes the Rams to win tonight.
I've got the Rams winning as well, but it's probably the one I'm least confident in this week.

The Chiefs winning is the one I'm most confident in. Their philosophy here is pretty simple: slowly build a lead and let Mariota start making mistakes later on as he tries to get them back into it. They should win this fairly comfortably.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Chiefs can definitely pull off an upset next week whether it's against the Pats or Steelers if they can keep up their play from today. Chiefs stumbled in the middle of the regular season, but regained momentum at the right time and could be the hot team in this year's playoffs.
I agree. I thought they were going to miss the playoffs then they turned it on.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I want that little Hill guy on the Ravens if we like dump offs
His sheer explosiveness adds a lot of x-factor to an offence that relies on stability. A bloke like that would be huge for us, especially if we can get a bit more consistency out of Moore. That'd be a nice model for us to emulate imo, especially in the short term.