• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The NFL Playoffs

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patriots signed Kenny Britt after he was cut from the winless Browns. The Dolphins traded Jay Ajayi to the Eagles. Now both are playing in the Super Bowl in two weeks.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
tom brady and BB going into their 8th superbowl - that would equal the record for franchises let alone further destroy the record for coach-qb combinations or even individuals...

I know many don't like them here, but you gotta respect them. People need to appreciate greatness.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I know many don't like them here, but you gotta respect them. People need to appreciate greatness.
I hate them (and 99% of their fans can have a cactus shoved up their ass) but there's no way they don't go down as the greatest dynasty in the professional game. Belichick's the best coach to have held a clipboard and if it was up for debate, that comeback against Atlanta should be Brady's defining moment as the GOAT. And I don't think any other team replicates what they do in the AFCE despite every one of those teams being a clown car that can't maintain periods of being decent for more than three seasons.

But I still hate them and hope they lose.

Pats

Veteran
Another season of philly being the only nfc east team with no trophy is too priceless not to have continue.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I hate them (and 99% of their fans can have a cactus shoved up their ass) but there's no way they don't go down as the greatest dynasty in the professional game. Belichick's the best coach to have held a clipboard and if it was up for debate, that comeback against Atlanta should be Brady's defining moment as the GOAT. And I don't think any other team replicates what they do in the AFCE despite every one of those teams being a clown car that can't maintain periods of being decent for more than three seasons.

But I still hate them and hope they lose.
greatest in NFL maybe! Best dynasty belongs to yankees by far

JO_75

Hall of Famer
How nice of NFL Shop to make a Carson Wentz Super Bowl jersey.

thumb.aspx

I loved the Vikes getting blown out but hated New England pulling it out again. I seriously hope Phillys defense can get tons of hits on him in the Super Bowl. NE will win though, Philly stands no chance especially too playing the Zebras who love the Patriots.

I won't watch the Super Bowl. I can't stand seeing that D bag Brady Hold up another trophy. They already won this game. The NFL won't allow the Pats to lose.