• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion: Thanksgiving Edition (Mac & Cheese Survey!)

Does Mac & Cheese belong on the Thanksgiving Dinner Table?

• Yes, Judon is wrong and that's the reason we let him go

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, Judon is absolutley right!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
OMG, so many flags there at the end. Man, Dallas defense did their job only for the refs to bail out the Raiders on a DPI hail mary. Like I get that he wasn't looking for the ball but QBs shouldn't just throw it deep and hope for a flag.

OMG, so many flags there at the end. Man, Dallas defense did their job only for the refs to bail out the Raiders on a DPI hail mary. Like I get that he wasn't looking for the ball but QBs shouldn't just throw it deep and hope for a flag.

28 flags, not counting declined ones.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A Bills loss puts the Steelers in a play off spot. So conflicted.

Do you want the Patriots to win the division? A Bills loss means losing ground to the Patriots. It be nice if the Bills missed the playoffs but I don't want to see the Patriots in January either.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This game is boring. At least I can go to bed early tonight. Flight to Baltimore in the morning, can't wait for Sunday Night!

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do you want the Patriots to win the division? A Bills loss means losing ground to the Patriots. It be nice if the Bills missed the playoffs but I don't want to see the Patriots in January either.
At this point, I'd probably rather play New England. I think they're a little overvalued at the moment.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
At this point, I'd probably rather play New England. I think they're a little overvalued at the moment.

they've got an offence that's super efficient but very predicated on the running game - mac jones has done great for a rookie but he's been in an armchair all year - this next 4 game stretch will tell us a lot about how "for real" they are: titans, bills, colts, bills... all beatable, all with weaknesses but all good teams

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well every team is basically still alive in the playoff hunt. Several key games today that could determine who gets in, playoff seeding, etc.

marklar

Pro Bowler
I just watched a bit of the pregame show on NFLN and realized why I haven't done that in years. What utter garbage. Must be for kids or people who never watch games

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pittsburgh had no answer for Joe Mixon at all. Then Burrow runs it out from 8 yards for the score.