• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion: Thanksgiving Edition (Mac & Cheese Survey!)

Does Mac & Cheese belong on the Thanksgiving Dinner Table?

• Yes, Judon is wrong and that's the reason we let him go

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, Judon is absolutley right!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marklar

Pro Bowler
It's going to come down to who wins that second game between us and the Bengals on who wins the division.

I thought the Steelers defense was supposed to be good, but they are getting sliced up both against the run and the pass. And they seem to have no CBs either

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Watch. The Steelers are going to go either make a weird ass comeback or their offense will go off on us next week because our PUSSY ASS SECONDARY will allow it.

Watch. The Steelers are going to go either make a weird ass comeback or their offense will go off on us next week because our PUSSY ASS SECONDARY will allow it.
Or both?

I dont know if Pitt is the comeback team that they once were, but. I also dont know if I can trust the Bengals.
Well one of them has to lose. I guess I'll trust the Bengals to hold off the dinosaur.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Oh man detroit cannot even do like basic little things correctly...

this is purely on coaching - like i believe that campbell's trying to do stuff right but they just cant do basic stuff right - basic organisational stuff...

that's unacceptable
agree it's on coaching and to think we almost lost this game. Thanks to a bad call and Justin Tucker. Of course we never should have been put in that position if it weren't for a few drops that could have been TDs

rossihunter2

Staff Member
when the bengals play like this i genuinely think they're better than the rest of the NFL this year

yes the steelers have been shite and yes they dont always seem to show up - but with the health and depth of that team and some of the star power it's hard to see a team overpowering them

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I thought the Steelers defense was supposed to be good, but they are getting sliced up both against the run and the pass. And they seem to have no CBs either
it was mentioned that a month ago they were the 11th best defense in the league and now they are 23rd

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Colts may just upset the Bucs here... if the Titans lose and Colts win they are back in the Division hunt. Colts are building a ton of second half momentum, good thing we played them already.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
when the bengals play like this i genuinely think they're better than the rest of the NFL this year

yes the steelers have been shite and yes they dont always seem to show up - but with the health and depth of that team and some of the star power it's hard to see a team overpowering them
Best team in the NFL?!, brah