• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion: Thanksgiving Edition (Mac & Cheese Survey!)

Does Mac & Cheese belong on the Thanksgiving Dinner Table?

• Yes, Judon is wrong and that's the reason we let him go

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, Judon is absolutley right!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm more and more convinced that we're getting blown out by the Steelers next week regardless of our outcome tonight.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
After the way Baltimore played the last two games, I dont think I'll pick the Ravens for the next 4 games.

Considering we now have a shot at the one seed once New England wins, I'll say we probably have a letdown like the last time we could have been the one seed.

I do think we win tonight but we aren't blowing out Pittsburgh that's for sure.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pats are gonna fuck around and get that #1 seed at this juncture.

The AFC teams are the ones fucking around letting this even be a possibility. We lost, Bengals lost, Raiders loss, Titans loss, Bills loss to Jacksonville. We did this to ourselves.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I dont think we have ever had a worse afc playoff picture in week 12 than we do rn. I don't know a single division winner.
There is a ton of teams that all could make the offs just as easily as they could be the 12th team in the conference. This includes us tbh

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The AFC teams are the ones fucking around letting this even be a possibility. We lost, Bengals lost, Raiders loss, Titans loss, Bills loss to Jacksonville. We did this to ourselves.
I don't give a shit about the #1 seed tbh. Never did. All I care about is making the playoffs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We need Tampa to win this... I do not want to fall into the grasps of the crazy wild card race.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ok good Indy lost... I know we beat them but we need AFC teams to lose to NFC teams except us lol.