• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion: Thanksgiving Edition (Mac & Cheese Survey!)

Does Mac & Cheese belong on the Thanksgiving Dinner Table?

• Yes, Judon is wrong and that's the reason we let him go

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, Judon is absolutley right!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

100% - whenever redzone has gone to his game this week he's been awesome to listen to

definitely becoming my 2nd favourite colour guy after Romo

agree, I was thinking the same thing. I'm also a financial advisor and will advise my clients to do so...

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
(Not so) fun fact: the last time the Vikings played at the 49ers, we also played later on in the night in a primetime home game where we got embarrassed. I feel the same will happen smh.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
49ers win and Packers are on their way. The Rams are falling and the 49ers are trending up in the late stages of the season. NFC West is insane.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let's get to 10 wins and then we'll be unstoppable. I think we beat both the Packers and the Rams this year and we have a good chance of winning out against our Division opponents 'if' we come together as an offense and defense tonight. Today is that pivotal a game for our season in my view. Let's go Ravens. Win 45-17 tonight.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, Brees and Dungy both picked the Browns to win including our own Jeff Zrebiec who is always wrong picking the other team. So, there is hope for a Ravens blowout.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Washington scores a Touchdown, Seattle blocks the extra point and returns it for TWO! Instead of a 10-7 Washington lead, it's now all tied up at 9!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seattle just hasn't figured out whatever new offense they were trying to implement this season. This is the worst I've seen their offense look with Wilson as QB.