• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Fire John Harbaugh Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Don't think its ALL his fault. Read me right before quoting. Please and thank you

arnie, you're late to "there will be changes" party, but at least you're finally wearing the right hat! harball has essential responsibility, but with conspirators it's improper to excuse one's culpability because others were in on the conspiracy. (Its a legal concept in the criminal field, just hang chilly for a while, it'll come to you.)

Lastly education is not an overnight thing for most. It's tedious, time consuming and requires that blood, sweat and tears must be shed in most cases. (Don't feel singled out, Stevie B is learning the lesson right along with you.)

I use the Socratic Method most times but when I reply to a post, (though the quotes are automatic), its for educational reasons rather than the accuracy or inaccuracy of the post replied to.

Go Jags........learn from them Stevie B!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
arnie, you're late to "there will be changes" party, but at least you're finally wearing the right hat! harball has essential responsibility, but with conspirators it's improper to excuse one's culpability because others were in on the conspiracy. (Its a legal concept in the criminal field, just hang chilly for a while, it'll come to you.)

Lastly education is not an overnight thing for most. It's tedious, time consuming and requires that blood, sweat and tears must be shed in most cases. (Don't feel singled out, Stevie B is learning the lesson right along with you.)

I use the Socratic Method most times but when I reply to a post, (though the quotes are automatic), its for educational reasons rather than the accuracy or inaccuracy of the post replied to.

you do realize it's their cap space which has made them this good, right? Ramsey was an obvious pick and so was yannick. Dante fowler has been average and myles jack is just living off the frontline which was basically made out of cap

rossihunter2

Staff Member

the socratic method requires critical thinking... which im not sure ive ever seen from a rayray post (or any thinking)

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbaugh has biscuit in his back pocket. He'll be here for the next 5 years regardless of how badly he does. It's obvious.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
you do realize it's their cap space which has made them this good, right? Ramsey was an obvious pick and so was yannick. Dante fowler has been average and myles jack is just living off the frontline which was basically made out of cap
This is exactly right.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know who i'd rather play for of the two...
Look at the players Billick had. Yes he didn’t have a qb, but to say he’d do better is ridiculous. I’m not saying he would or wouldn’t have but he had an all pro defense across the board

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Look at the players Billick had. Yes he didn’t have a qb, but to say he’d do better is ridiculous. I’m not saying he would or wouldn’t have but he had an all pro defense across the board

I'm talking about personality. I find Harbaugh to be a brainwashed, cringeworthy guy while BB kept it real. I'd rather play for BB than the local chaplin of the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.