• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Garrett, Watt, Garrett again. Nice

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Garrett, Watt, Garrett again. Nice

just RB screen to Nate McCrary tomorrow. Make him think twice about going all out to the QB. Thankfully.. we’ve been one of the best at running successful screens for the last decade.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
McCrary is activated from the PS! I'm all for this.

McCrary already seems like our best receiving back from watching his youtube videos. I would still be surprise to see him get much work besides special teams. But baby steps!

McCrary already seems like our best receiving back from watching his youtube videos. I would still be surprise to see him get much work besides special teams. But baby steps!
I'm just pleased to see them try something new to jumpstart the run game. Freeman and Murray are locks, but with Bell gone and Williams disappointing, we might as well give McCrary a chance to show what he can do on game day.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This literally guarantees one of two things: Big Ben has his best game of the season or one of his worst. No in-betweens and Steelers are most definitely winning. Book it. Bookmark this post. Take a picture. Do what you gotta do. Accept the inevitable.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
This literally guarantees one of two things: Big Ben has his best game of the season or one of his worst. No in-betweens and Steelers are most definitely winning. Book it. Bookmark this post. Take a picture. Do what you gotta do. Accept the inevitable.

Ravens by 20.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Oh thank God McCary has been activated. The team badly needs an RB with some juice, so many yards are being left off the field because guys can't get to the edge and beat LBs. This might not solve our issues but at least we're giving it a shot.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Watt is playing after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Don’t be bringing that negativity on steeler week. Drink two beers and reevaluate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Booked it, bookmarked it, took a picture, did what I needed to do which is trash it. Ravens and Lamar's juggernauts win the game by at least 3 TDs. Book it, bookmark this post. Take a picture. Do what you gotta do. Discard the futility of misplaced inevitability and accept the true inevitable.Let's go Ravens! laugh out loud!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m definitely not feeling good about this game.

even before watt I thought we were gonna lose. I just know the Steelers are gonna come out and put on their goddamn best performance of the season, and Lamar is gonna be frustrated and try to make up for 4 picks against a defense that schematically has had his number, he’s gonna force shit from the beginning and fall into a hole early and play desperate ball to try to get out of it.

this game has all the makings of an upset.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oweh needs to take this as disrespect that he's trying to duck out before getting a proper welcoming at home. Edge guys need to take advantage cause this is curtain calls for Ben in Pitt. Expect some BS calls to go their way.
When the Steelers play at home they rarely get hosed on the officiating.