• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I can’t sleep with excitement. I want this more than nearly ever regular season games ever. I just heard Ben is 6-1 in his last 7 against us. That’s not okay we need Odafe to kick Ben’s ass.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Odafe oweh gets a sack on Ben to win the game, and lifts his jersey to show a Terrell Suggs shirt below. Then we watch mr sexually assault walk off Heinz vs us for the final time with his head down in tears.

Fuck Pittsburgh

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure where anyone got the idea this is a trap game. For it to be a trap game there would one have to be a big disparity in the quality of the teams, which there isn't with all our injuries and two divisional games are 75% of the time extremely tight games. Also Lamar has yet to play good against them. Finally the 2021 Ravens have never shown the ability to blow almost anyone out. This has all the makings of a 3 point win for either team. Not a trap game, just a really tough one. It's fucking Steelers week. Fuck the Steelers!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m definitely not feeling good about this game.

even before watt I thought we were gonna lose. I just know the Steelers are gonna come out and put on their goddamn best performance of the season, and Lamar is gonna be frustrated and try to make up for 4 picks against a defense that schematically has had his number, he’s gonna force shit from the beginning and fall into a hole early and play desperate ball to try to get out of it.

this game has all the makings of an upset.
Why is everybody so despondent about this game? I think it's a going to be a very comfortable win for the Ravens. Let's remember that Lamar isn't somebody that repeats the same mistakes and will be more than ready to take on the pressure packages Pittsburgh throws at him. I'm very bullish about this game and I'm someone who is a pessimist about Ravens chances in any game we play.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Why is everybody so despondent about this game? I think it's a going to be a very comfortable win for the Ravens. Let's remember that Lamar isn't somebody that repeats the same mistakes and will be more than ready to take on the pressure packages Pittsburgh throws at him. I'm very bullish about this game and I'm someone who is a pessimist about Ravens chances in any game we play.
lamar is at his best when hes calm and collected, when he feels he has something to prove, he scares me, he tries to do too much, he forces things.

him coming off a primetime 4 int game against a team who has repeatedly frustrated him schematically is absolutely reason to worry.

its cool though, thats football, we all see it differently lol. just my perspective.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Lamar doesn't have a signature win over the Steelers and Big Ben. I'm by know means asserting that we will be sitting Lamar in the final week of the season, but it is always possible that is case. If that did happen, today would be his last chance to do it. I want so badly for him to take down Big Ben on their turf!!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar doesn't have a signature win over the Steelers and Big Ben. I'm by know means asserting that we will be sitting Lamar in the final week of the season, but it is always possible that is case. If that did happen, today would be his last chance to do it. I want so badly for him to take down Big Ben on their turf!!
He will today in grand fashion.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
sure he does. Today will be his signature win against Big Ben. It's now or never at Heinz Field, then lets hope he does it again in Bmore in a few weeks..

marklar

Pro Bowler
According to nfl.com, the Steelers activated Carl Davis. Now I know they are fucking trolling us if they are going to play Wormley and Davis on their DL. Fuck the Steelers.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

That’s right i forgot our sweep a couple years ago was against back ups and Joe played both games in 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Thanks for jinxing, fucker. Come get your ticket to the Pit of Misery at the end of the game.

That 2019 game was atrocious. That Devin Bush "interception" hit the ground. Should've been a DPI on Andrews but whatever.
bro that call was absolutely insane. shit was as bad as the browns game last week with the andrews facemask, the TD, and the int.

that steelers game we had a makeup call though with the RTP at the end. there was no such thing in the browns game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Ben Roethlisberger privately has told former teammates and some within the organization that he expects this to be his final season playing quarterback for the Steelers, league sources told ESPN.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
bro that call was absolutely insane. shit was as bad as the browns game last week with the andrews facemask, the TD, and the int.

that steelers game we had a makeup call though with the RTP at the end. there was no such thing in the browns game.
But then again, it was Pierce (I think?) had a bullshit RTP before the first half. Like, they were blatantly rooting for the Steelers to win. As far as I'm concerned, we're nowhere near even with the refs.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Ben Roethlisberger privately has told former teammates and some within the organization that he expects this to be his final season playing quarterback for the Steelers, league sources told ESPN.

His play has been publicly telling people that for months...

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not sure where anyone got the idea this is a trap game. For it to be a trap game there would one have to be a big disparity in the quality of the teams, which there isn't with all our injuries and two divisional games are 75% of the time extremely tight games. Also Lamar has yet to play good against them. Finally the 2021 Ravens have never shown the ability to blow almost anyone out. This has all the makings of a 3 point win for either team. Not a trap game, just a really tough one. It's fucking Steelers week. Fuck the Steelers!

The Steelers are a bad offense. Not a mediocre offense, but a bad one. They do not block well, they do not run well, they do not have good weapons in the passing game. They are just a terrible offense from top to bottom. Defensively they are at least average but offensively they are simply trash. Injuries or no the talent the Steelers will put on that field today is simply less than the Ravens by a wide margin.