• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The Steelers are a bad offense. Not a mediocre offense, but a bad one. They do not block well, they do not run well, they do not have good weapons in the passing game. They are just a terrible offense from top to bottom. Defensively they are at least average but offensively they are simply trash. Injuries or no the talent the Steelers will put on that field today is simply less than the Ravens by a wide margin.
Okay. Watch diontae Johnson break multiple short passes for huge runs, same with najee Harris on screens because we suck at tackling, and freiermuth eating us up when we blitz and Ben sees it coming before he even breaks the huddle.

This offense might be bad but it’s designed to beat our defense, and unless wink is ready to play chess and not checkers, then this offense has a solid shot at looking good for a day.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The Steelers are a bad offense. Not a mediocre offense, but a bad one. They do not block well, they do not run well, they do not have good weapons in the passing game. They are just a terrible offense from top to bottom. Defensively they are at least average but offensively they are simply trash. Injuries or no the talent the Steelers will put on that field today is simply less than the Ravens by a wide margin.

Yeah I'm really not sure its fair to say they have no receiving weapons. They also have a good running back. If I recall correctly pff says the Steelers OL is decent and we know they overscore run blocking which isn't benefiting the Steelers. I'm not saying their great. They just aren't, but they are a 500 team and a heated division rival. They're gonna play us tough I have no doubt about that.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah I'm really not sure its fair to say they have no receiving weapons. They also have a good running back. If I recall correctly pff says the Steelers OL is decent and we know they overscore run blocking which isn't benefiting the Steelers. I'm not saying their great. They just aren't, but they are a 500 team and a heated division rival. They're gonna play us tough I have no doubt about that.

Harris is averaging 3.6 YPC. He has a lot of attempts but that does not make him good. Meanwhile their OLine is just not good. Maybe if they had a mobile QB to cover for their washed up QB it would look better but as there is no one to cover for them they have to be good on their own and they are not. I am trying to find something they are good at about about the only thing the Steelers offense can say is that they do not turn the ball over. So good for them on that.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Harris is averaging 3.6 YPC. He has a lot of attempts but that does not make him good. Meanwhile their OLine is just not good. Maybe if they had a mobile QB to cover for their washed up QB it would look better but as there is no one to cover for them they have to be good on their own and they are not. I am trying to find something they are good at about about the only thing the Steelers offense can say is that they do not turn the ball over. So good for them on that.
Have you seen najee Harris run with the ball though? If he isn’t getting swarmed he can make light work of single tacklers in the open field, we put a lot of defenders in open field tackle situations.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Have you seen najee Harris run with the ball though? If he isn’t getting swarmed he can make light work of single tacklers in the open field, we put a lot of defenders in open field tackle situations.

Lol which is seriously the only thing that matters VS our defense this year

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

I have seen him run plenty, I cant tell if he has no vision or just only goes where the play is drawn to but he is good at missing the few holes the Steelers OLine makes for him. Sure if you get him going he looks good but that is almost expected of any RB.