• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

End of Season Mock

id put him at safety, i think putting him at cb is a waste of his talent, i think he can impact the game 100x more at safety, and i think safety is a bigger need.

jalen ramsey turned out to be an elite corner(something i wasnt sure of, ill admit) but i still think he could have more impact as a SS. if jacksonville lands another top tier corner and moves ramsey to SS look the fuck out, teams have no film on him there and he would take the league by storm because he would be an elite SS
I would have to agree. I also don’t know if he’s quite at the athletic level of guys like Ramsey and Asomugha to make that transition from safety to being an oversized CB.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like Anthony miller and wouldn’t be mad if we spend our 1st round pick on him. Sadly, I think he’s in that no man’s land for us. Where he won’t be BPA at pick 16 in ozzie’s Eye and he’ll be gone by our 2nd round pick. Shame.

UKRaven

Practice Squad
Exactly what I think. Really want Miller as a Raven...more then happy using pick 16 on him (doubt we will though)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I like Anthony miller and wouldn’t be mad if we spend our 1st round pick on him. Sadly, I think he’s in that no man’s land for us. Where he won’t be BPA at pick 16 in ozzie’s Eye and he’ll be gone by our 2nd round pick. Shame.

we havent traded back from first rounder since 2012 if i recall correctly - if we find no elite tier talent left on the board at 16 i could see us trading down later in the first (or even top of the 2nd if a qb needy team decides they really need the 4th/5th qb left ahead of the chargers) and then we'd be around the sweet spot potentially for miller

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Wanna clarify this is what I WANT to happen, not what I think will happen. Unless miller takes a huge post-combine leap I don't think we take him at 16, I just don't think he needs to make a leap though, he's already that good of a talent that he's worthy of a mid first and I'm still scratching my head as to why he's not viewed as such.

Maybe sometime this week I will do a more realistic mock of what I think the ravens actually would do

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Wanna clarify this is what I WANT to happen, not what I think will happen. Unless miller takes a huge post-combine leap I don't think we take him at 16, I just don't think he needs to make a leap though, he's already that good of a talent that he's worthy of a mid first and I'm still scratching my head as to why he's not viewed as such.

Maybe sometime this week I will do a more realistic mock of what I think the ravens actually would do

i always mock with compromise - half an eye on what i think the ravens will do and half an eye on what id like them to do
my big board is almost entirely mine based off what i think the ravens should rank the players

at least that's how i rationalise it