• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

End of Season Mock

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Minkah fitzpatrick is not a good cb guys. Especially not outside cb.
WTF are you talking about?
Minkah played outside, slot, free and in box safety and star backer. Every single position at elite level.
Lined up defense. Blitzed / rushed and got to QB near every time.

He might be the best Alabama defensive player ever.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Minkah played outside, slot, free and in box safety and star backer. Every single position at elite level.

Lmao thats not saying much

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

are you watching highlights or actual film? Much as icriticize hump, hump looked 10x better at CB pos than minkah. All im saying is to go look his film were he lines up at cb and you can see that its not asadvertised

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
are you watching highlights or actual film? Much as icriticize hump, hump looked 10x better at CB pos than minkah. All im saying is to go look his film were he lines up at cb and you can see that its not asadvertised
I have watched every single game over his 3 years college career, lot of tape and highlights.
Nobody has to advertise anything about him. Just watch where he'll get picked and what kind of career will he have in pros.

You are either unbelievably ignorant or troll.

So back to ignore list, no time to waste on stupid shit.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I have watched every single game over his 3 years college career, lot of tape and highlights.
Nobody has to advertise anything about him. Just watch where he'll get picked and what kind of career will he have in pros.

You are either unbelievably ignorant or troll.

So back to ignore list, no time to waste on stupid shit.
Lmao you mad cause i believe he isnt as good as some people think? Idc if you called me every name in the book ill never block someone lol thats for chicks man. Cant get me mad enough over the web for me to block you.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
ROFLROFLROFL DEEBO ASKING ALLBLACKRAVEN IF HES SEEN FILM ON A BAMA PROSPECT ROFLROFLROFL

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He watches games and actual film. You don’t watch film, there is no way you watch film and if you do, you don’t know what your thinking.

Why don’t you give the reason why you don’t like him. hmmmm, he goes to Alabama and doesn’t go to LSU or FSU

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
He watches games and actual film. You don’t watch film, there is no way you watch film and if you do, you don’t know what your thinking.

Why don’t you give the reason why you don’t like him. hmmmm, he goes to Alabama and doesn’t go to LSU or FSU
I have no problem with him.. i just dnt see what you all see. Just like jamal adams from last year, good as he was i didnt see what others saw. I had baker and hooker as the best safties. I can care less about the hype and what others think, i always stick with what i know and it pays off. if minkah ends up being a stud, so be it but i dnt see him as this great Cb like others. Yea he makes plays from slot/LB role but in cvg he doesnt look as great.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i like smith, barkley and baker. Havent watched much of rosen since last college season
id probably go
1. rosen
2. barkley
3. fitz
4. chubb
5. smith

if rosens character concerns arent a big deal, if they are then i knock rosen to 5. but i also like mayfield a lot.

i actually think lamar jackson has a shot to have a great career if he stays healty and learns to buy time behind the line on occasion. with a good qb coach i think he could be good.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i
id probably go
1. rosen
2. barkley
3. fitz
4. chubb
5. smith

if rosens character concerns arent a big deal, if they are then i knock rosen to 5. but i also like mayfield a lot.

i actually think lamar jackson has a shot to have a great career if he stays healty and learns to buy time behind the line on occasion. with a good qb coach i think he could be good.
you think rosen will go 1st to clev?