• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Battling, The Injuries and More Injuries

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
you think that phillips, mekari, villanueva, powers wont play at all the rest of the season?
No, I don't think they'll be healthy the rest of the season. They'll play, they just won't be healthy. I think any QB for the Ravens will be playing behind a banged up offensive line for the rest of the year.
So if we're terrified to send Lamar out there behind a banged up line this week, what will change 2, 3, 4 weeks from now?

It's December guys. Nobody is healthy. If they're healthy enough to play, send them out there. If not, they sit. I'm not holding out players out of fear they'll get injured because other guys are injured. And I can assure you the coaching staff isn't either.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
No, I don't think they'll be healthy the rest of the season. They'll play, they just won't be healthy. I think any QB for the Ravens will be playing behind a banged up offensive line for the rest of the year.
So if we're terrified to send Lamar out there behind a banged up line this week, what will change 2, 3, 4 weeks from now?

It's December guys. Nobody is healthy. If they're healthy enough to play, send them out there. If not, they sit. I'm not holding out players out of fear they'll get injured because other guys are injured. And I can assure you the coaching staff isn't either.

Got ya, I thought you meant if they're out this week then they'll for sure be out the rest of the season. They'll be playing injured

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i mean id rather he wasnt behind a banged up line but its been banged up all year so that's by the by

it's more that at the current rate there's some risk that our OL on sunday will be David Sharpe, Ben Cleveland, Bradley Bozeman, Kevin Zeitler, Jaryd Jones-Smith and idk that i'd want lamar risked behind that OL if we're missing villanueva, mekari, phillips, powers...

if they're playing through injury and not fully healthy that's one thing - but actively missing 3 starters and your top 4 tackles is pretty catastrophic

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sure, the offense has been bad for weeks now and Tyler didn't change that and 100% will not change that.

I'm just laughing at people who think he might revitalize this offense. He won't.
I’m amazed at how fast some are turning on Lamar, including r/ravens