• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Packers

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
To the little guy who created a profile on an opposing teams website just to troll (and do it poorly mind you)... may the Covid be strong in you, and I hope unemployment continues to treat you well.

Amen

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
"Little Guy". You know we are just ribbing you and tbh, this is the Purple Flock, not the GBs home sight. If you can't take it, than don't dish it out.

That being said, @Sizzle is just having a little fun with you and this site is very respectful to the Packers.......every week because of an active member on the site that is here every week. @Ice Bowl

Good Luck this week and most importantly, may the game be healthy for both sides.

Now, lets hope you come back to this site on Sunday Night once you lose with your tail between your legs.

Amen

PackerNation

Practice Squad
Banned
"Little Guy". You know we are just ribbing you and tbh, this is the Purple Flock, not the GBs home sight. If you can't take it, than don't dish it out.

That being said, @Sizzle is just having a little fun with you and this site is very respectful to the Packers.......every week because of an active member on the site that is here every week. @Ice Bowl

Good Luck this week and most importantly, may the game be healthy for both sides.

Now, lets hope you come back to this site on Sunday Night once you lose with your tail between your legs.
Wait, where did I "dish it out"? I laughed at the by more than 10 points comment. That was amusing to me. Bravo.

In other comments I had to talk a few people here off the cliff. They feel the Ravens have no chance to get to the Super Bowl. I do not agree.

If saying "little guy" triggered some folks then I apologize.

All in good fun. I will indeed stop in Sunday Night. Thanks for the invite. I think it will be a good game. I don't think either team wins by 10.

27-20 Packers sounds about right.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wait, where did I "dish it out"? I laughed at the by more than 10 points comment. That was amusing to me. Bravo.

In other comments I had to talk a few people here off the cliff. They feel the Ravens have no chance to get to the Super Bowl. I do not agree.

All in good fun. I will indeed stop in Sunday Night. Thanks for the invite. I think it will be a good game. I don't think either team wins by 10.

It was post #95 (post numbers are bottom right) of page 5.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

Boy my unemployment claim looks better and better by the minute...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think one of your members is a little too much of a fan of mine.

Normally as a mod I would remove those type of posts. No place for that in a sports forum.
He's having fun with you as well. Although I'm not a fan of one of his comments, I'm not removing it. He has a good reputation on the boards and I'm going to defend his actions.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's having fun with you as well. Although I'm not a fan of one of his comments, I'm not removing it. He has a good reputation on the boards and I'm going to defend his actions.

Thanks Mania! Love ya my man

D1City55

Pro Bowler
It depends on what your target is this season. I want at least one, ideally two more wins, every thing else is just gravy. From my point of view I'd like them to win, but it isn't a must win, let's send out Huntley and rest Lamar
With the Browns being COVID wrecked we might be able to afford to lose this week seeing as it would take a huge effort for them to beat the Raiders. Unfortunately, losing next week on top of this week would put our season in grave danger. I think putting our eggs on one basket when we would lose multiple tie-breaker scenarios losing next week could cost us.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think one of your members is a little too much of a fan of mine.

Normally as a mod I would remove those type of posts. No place for that in a sports forum.
There's a lot of irony in this post.
If a mod on a forum I participated in deleted my posts for calling you out for being a troll, then I'd call the mod out for running a dictator-like platform and pretending they're more important than they really are.

But by all means... troll on. I too am getting great amusement from this.

Choose your fate wisely...... and would be a shame if someone stepped on Aaron's toe.;)

1) Die at the Leg of Justin Tucker
2) Healthy Tyler Huntley beats you
3) Hobbled Lamar beats you one one leg
4) A combination of options 1 & 2
5) A Combination of 1 & 3

I pray Rodgers just gets out of the game healthy.

I am glad that some of you are so confident that the Packers will beat the Ravens. Going on the road always has it's challenges. I feel it will be a good game. Hopefully it doesn't come down to special teams because the Packers have not been stellar on special teams this season. Need to get that fixed starting this week.

Overcoming injuries shows depth. The fact the Packers are 10-3 without their two best defensive players, and with 2nd and 3rd stringers all all along the OL, shows the overall strength of the roster. The Ravens are showing the same.

Looking for a good game with both teams coming out of it with no further injuries. Let's meet again in Cali in Feb.
View attachment 2992

Your making our fan base look bad. Please don’t troll these guys. They are good people.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the Browns being COVID wrecked we might be able to afford to lose this week seeing as it would take a huge effort for them to beat the Raiders. Unfortunately, losing next week on top of this week would put our season in grave danger. I think putting our eggs on one basket when we would lose multiple tie-breaker scenarios losing next week could cost us.
The Browns aren't really the team that concerns me. I think they'll manage their way out of the playoff mix via just simply showing up on Sunday and playing like the Browns play.

I'm focused on the Bengals. We lose to them next week and go 1-4 in the division, it'll be completely out of our hands whether or not we win the division (or make the playoffs even) or not.

There's a lot of irony in this post.
If a mod on a forum I participated in deleted my posts for calling you out for being a troll, then I'd call the mod out for running a dictator-like platform and pretending they're more important than they really are.

But by all means... troll on. I too am getting great amusement from this.

MC love ya buddy. Most of our fans wouldn’t act like this. I hope it’s a great game.

ChainedBird

Practice Squad

Ah no, when I said I want us to win one more game or ideally two I mean literally that, I'd be happy with an above .500 9-8/10-7 record from this snakebitten season and anything else is gravy on top. I'm not shooting for winning the group or playoffs so the tie-breaker is neither here nor there from my boots

PackerNation

Practice Squad
Banned
35f.gif

JAAM

Hall of Famer
rmc just violated that Packers fan and had no remorse about it. I need to buy him a beer