• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Packers

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Stop trolling. These guys are good folks. They aren’t Bear or Viking fans.
Love you IB!!! Here’s to a good and healthy game!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I know how it will end for us. We will be awesome in the regular season then choke in the playoffs. It’s what Rodgers does.
I have a really good feeling about the Packers this year. I’m hoping you guys win it all. I believe in y’all

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
“Little guy”…… Jesus man let’s go beat your team’s ass this weekend by 30. Who’s with me!?

Let's go! Tell the Pack to "Bring It!"
s5TUERK.gif

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good to see David Bakhtiari and Jaire Alexander practicing today. Neither may play Sunday, but good to have them back practicing and getting back in the flow for the stretch run. Will need them for the actual games that matter. This week matters for securing the #1 seed, but we aren't going to rush guys back for a game against the Ravens.

To the little guy that thinks the Ravens win this game by 10. Thanks for the laughs
View attachment 2993
OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

Little guy? Who let this cat in here with this nonsense?
lSqdCeM.gif

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well when you have a hero who takes medical advice from Joe Rogan, that's certainly a great way to end up dead...

Easy , Joseph Rogan is a saint and elk meat is very tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PackerNation

Practice Squad
Banned
This place is literally a riot.

The fake Packers fan is a added bonus.

Look, I am from Wisconsin and have bled Green and Gold since before most of you were born(1970)

I know Wisconsin, and I know Packers fans. Not only is he not a actual Packers fan, but I know for a FACT he has never stepped foot in Wisconsin. At best he is a wannabe Packers fan. You may try to tell me different, and then with about 2 questions I could expose your in house fake "Packers Fan" fully. Please do though keep enjoying him telling you that the Packers are "chokers" and will never win anything. Get the most out of your fake "Packers fan."

The hysterical silliness of this forum aside, I do indeed wish the Ravens good luck after Sunday. I like Lamar as a person and as a player. I do some work with Jaire Alexander in the Green Bay area. I can report that Jaire is a very high quality individual. Lamar is close friends with Jaire, the reason I brought Jaire up.

Hopefully both Jaire and Lamar take the field Sunday. The game is better and more exciting when they both are on the field.

The Packers get the dub on Sunday, but I do wish the Ravens the best down the road.

Happy Holidays to All. peaCe!

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

aaron-rodgers.gif

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
@PackerNation idk why you’re catching all the flack, I don’t see what you’re doing as trolling at all lol just talking football shit.

that said, ice bowl has posted here for years. I highly doubt someone is maintaining a random fake packers fan account for the time he’s been around

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

Look, I am from Wisconsin and have bled Green and Gold since before most of you were born(1970)

I know Wisconsin, and I know Packers fans. Not only is he not a actual Packers fan, but I know for a FACT he has never stepped foot in Wisconsin. At best he is a wannabe Packers fan. You may try to tell me different, and then with about 2 questions I could expose your in house fake "Packers Fan" fully. Please do though keep enjoying him telling you that the Packers are "chokers" and will never win anything. Get the most out of your fake "Packers fan."

The hysterical silliness of this forum aside, I do indeed wish the Ravens good luck after Sunday. I like Lamar as a person and as a player. I do some work with Jaire Alexander in the Green Bay area. I can report that Jaire is a very high quality individual. Lamar is close friends with Jaire, the reason I brought Jaire up.

Hopefully both Jaire and Lamar take the field Sunday. The game is better and more exciting when they both are on the field.

The Packers get the dub on Sunday, but I do wish the Ravens the best down the road.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

View attachment 2996
Yeah, I'm quadrupling down on the unemployment stance.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

View attachment 2996
Actually Ice Bowl has been on this board for years and is an actual Packers fan. Nice try. For you to come in here and claim someone is a fake packers fan and never have been on this board before is downright ludicrous.

You are way out of bounds.