• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
yes but if we get that fg, we probably don't get the TD on the next drive due to fp
we got our first TD because of the great field position because we went for it on 4th down... we got a 3 and out there

the bigger regrets for me are both blown calls by the refs - the bullshit DPI on seymour and the bullshit false start on cleveland that stopped us from going for it on 4th and a foot
Fair enough

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Mark just got the wind knocked out of him

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We actually can't handle an Andrews injury. We have no Tes. Boyles not totally healthy and not huge in the pass game anyway. Oliver and Tomlinson are nonexistent

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shake it off Mandrews!

WE NEED YOU SON!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
This game and last week’s game is showing me a crap ton about how this team fights back. I love it. They’re playing extremely well for Huntley

This game and last week’s game is showing me a crap ton about how this team fights back. I love it. They’re playing extremely well for Huntley
Im reminded of the injury filled 2015 season. They stood no chance of doing anything but they kept nearly every game close somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.