• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Ugh, a rollout to Andrews. Really don't like that call. You bring a lot of defenders on those types of plays and targeting Andrews who any DB would gun for is questionable. In this situation you got to dig deep in your bag and find something that will catch a defense off guard.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I DON'T LIKE THIS 2PT CONVERSION

I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T LIKE THIS CALL!!

And the moment that I saw that b.s. roll out....I KNEW IT WAS OVER! 3 losses in a row!

DAMN!

60QPKnw.gif

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
i hate that roll out play

i swear we gotta have a low percentage of completions everytime we call those roll outs to the point where we just throw those in the trash right? Like how many times we gotta fail on those before we stop this madness

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ugh, a rollout to Andrews. Really don't like that call. You bring a lot of defenders on those types of plays and targeting Andrews who any DB would gun for is questionable. In this situation you got to dig deep in your bag and find something that will catch a defense off guard.
Brown was wide fucking open

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Huntley played a hell of a game

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I think if the entire left side of the field was wide open it wouldn’t matter anyways because that ball was always going to Mark

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That right there is why I’m done with Roman. Idc what he did this whole game, that rollout on every game changing play is fucking laughable

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I didn’t like the 2pt call… felt like if they went to OT and won the toss we could march down field and win it.

But a damn good game considering all we were down roster rise. Incredible resolve by this team.

i swear we gotta have a low percentage of completions everytime we call those roll outs to the point where we just throw those in the trash right? Like how many times we gotta fail on those before we stop this madness
When it costs Roman his job is when I think those plays will cease. But he gets another year because of all the injuries.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I didn’t like the 2pt call… felt like if they went to OT and won the toss we could march down field and win it.

But a damn good game considering all we were down roster rise. Incredible resolve by this team.

They had all the momentum. Dumb call on the 2 pt.

Should have just went to OT.... a game where the defense is playing well and you stop trusting them now? Idiotic call.
I'm not sure 31 points is an example of the defense playing well, but I do agree. It didn't make sense to not at least try to tie the game. I mean getting to a tie is pretty basic.

I want to know Harbs reasoning behind this one.

But I guess it will be "we tried to win the game." which, technically two points...still would not have done since ARod could have driving down for a fg attempt... but at least force them to that, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.