• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cincinnati

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So anyway, we’re gonna need to get more pressure on Burrow this time, he had all day to throw last game. We had a lot of guys open underneath that Lamar didn’t hit for whatever reason, Huntley is fine with taking these options, but I imagine the Bengals will play him a little differently than Lamar.

I think Brown and Bateman need to have bigger days because you’d think the Bengals will double Andrews all game, especially with their one area of injuries, linebacker.

If it’s huntley and the bengals have adjusted then it’s 100% going to be offensively about YAC

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
Yesterday they had not practiced neither huntley, nor stephens nor oweh due to illness, today positive of huntley, with our luck tomorrow we already know who will be the next .....

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If something happens to Josh, I genuinely want to see Koch lol

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

D1City55

Pro Bowler
At this point, the Bengals have been handed the division on a silver platter. If they fail to win it this year then I'll be laughing my ass off.

Besides that this will be a very difficult game to win. We are in a very difficult position now, obviously, this makes the Rams game do or die. We were so close against Greenbay, it would have been nice to win that game, at least we could drop this one and maybe Lamar returns against the Rams. We're going to need Cleveland to help us but they could screw us in a tie-breaker in the end and cause us to lose a playoff spot to them.

Missing the playoffs IMO wouldn't be as bad as some people would like to believe. We could use a high draft pick and this offense has a very bright future once the OL gets patched up. Obviously the defense will be re-vamped but I don't think that unit was all that good to begin with.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Man, please! At what point do we acknowledge that the NFL is rigged? Asking for a friend! :cool:

Once the reality of a Patriots/Bucs Super Bowl happens do we acknowledge that the NFL is rigged. Not when refs throw questionable flags that only benefit certain teams and what not.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck this season. This has just been a fucking joke waste of a season. Fuck this season. Fuck it so much. I’m not going to the game anymore, fuck this season

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Covid rules are fucking retarded , they seriously are retarded, I guarantee there are teams cheating the testing too. We should be one of them. Fuck everything. Alright, I’m gonna go cook a fucking standing rib roast, fuck everything

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Bro, just rotate QBs. Have damn near everyone be a QB from Andrews to Cleveland to even Proche. Fuck it.......we have nothing else to lose.