• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cincinnati

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok. Officially the craziest season ever. Wtf.

we were primed to DOMINATE. Such a bummer but I’ll take the higher draft pick at this point. If somehow we make the playoffs and Harbaugh doesn’t earn COTY burn it all to the ground, child.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok. Officially the craziest season ever. Wtf.

we were primed to DOMINATE. Such a bummer but I’ll take the higher draft pick at this point. If somehow we make the playoffs and Harbaugh doesn’t earn COTY burn it all to the ground, child.
Yea but it won’t be that great of a draft pick advantage, maybe I’m just bitter. I feel like the Bengals have the best outlook now

marklar

Pro Bowler
Don"t know if I should laugh or cry. The football gods really do not want Ravens fans to enjoy the game this year. Time to go into hibernation until the draft?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Is Joe Flacco still a Jet? What is Kyle Boller up to these days? Troy Smith? Someone needs to tell Lamar that the next time half our team gets injured to stop trying to win and just tank. I never realized how tight everything is with the Draft order, I know how crazy the standings are and stuff but damn, we would have had to lose a couple more games just to be inside the top 15. Now we are likely to miss the playoffs and pick 18th.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Is Joe Flacco still a Jet? What is Kyle Boller up to these days? Troy Smith? Someone needs to tell Lamar that the next time half our team gets injured to stop trying to win and just tank. I never realized how tight everything is with the Draft order, I know how crazy the standings are and stuff but damn, we would have had to lose a couple more games just to be inside the top 15. Now we are likely to miss the playoffs and pick 18th.
Its best if we do miss offs tbh.. would be good for the experience of some players but as far as winning anything, naw.. shit was basically over once dobbins, edwarfs and peters went down.. it was impossible to recover from that

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Bengals defense is getting depleted a bit but still not as bad as us. DJ Reader being out is huge, Logan Wilson is out as well. Just run the ball a bunch and keep Burrow & Chase on the sideline.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh Johnson to Sammy Watkins to set up a Tucker Field Goal to win it late because.... why not lol.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
yes he wore the green dot - with chuck back he'll take the green dot back

Not sure if thats a sign of how desperate we are or a great show of faith from the coaches in Geno. Either way good for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Josh Johnson to Sammy Watkins to set up a Tucker Field Goal to win it late because.... why not lol.

Look on the bright side. Now we’ll get two first round picks : one for Huntley and one for Johnson lol …… only kidding y’all

Last edited:

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its best if we do miss offs tbh.. would be good for the experience of some players but as far as winning anything, naw.. shit was basically over once dobbins, edwarfs and peters went down.. it was impossible to recover from that

pretty much where I’m at. I’m just over this season. So much BS every week. What a cursed szn

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Add Stanley and Boyle . Underrated loss: Wolfe .

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I always want us in the playoffs cause you never know what could happen once you are there. We all know what not making the playoffs looks like; this:

giphy.gif

Let’s go man , idgaf who’s playing I want to win and get in the playoffs. Let Cleveland do all that sad shit down the stretch