• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cincinnati

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pretty sure if Arizona beats Indy tonight we are back in the playoffs as the 7th seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s go man , idgaf who’s playing I want to win and get in the playoffs. Let Cleveland do all that sad shit down the stretch

Absolutely! I always want us in the playoffs by hook or crook. I don't care...let's just get in and let the chips fall where they may!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Absolutely! I always want us in the playoffs by hook or crook. I don't care...let's just get in and let the chips fall where they may!

Lamar’s coming back this year and his revenge tour will get us in the playoffs with back to back wins to end the season…… would still be awesome if Josh Johnson pulls a miracle tomorrow though

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Provided we win tomorrow. Right?

We should fall into 7th immediately, but we’ll lose it if we can’t beat Cinci. Although I’m not sure why we’re behind the colts since we have the head to head win

Simba

Staff Member

If there's any year you want to be in with a depleted roster, this feels like the year. There's not one team in this league that isn't beatable right now, and then we have the covid element that further makes each team beatable each week. We might be scraping the bottom of the barrel but we've fought hard and there's nothing saying we can't take it all the way if things fall correctly.

We should fall into 7th immediately, but we’ll lose it if we can’t beat Cinci. Although I’m not sure why we’re behind the colts since we have the head to head win

It's a 4 way tie so Indy and Chargers have the better conference % then Bills beat us in common opponents.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If there's any year you want to be in with a depleted roster, this feels like the year. There's not one team in this league that isn't beatable right now, and then we have the covid element that further makes each team beatable each week. We might be scraping the bottom of the barrel but we've fought hard and there's nothing saying we can't take it all the way if things fall correctly.
Lmaoo

Tank

Hall of Famer
Josh Johnson? idk

Simba

Staff Member

Josh Johnson? idk

Not sure what the laughter or question is here honestly. Winning this week will certainly be a stretch but we know pretty much anything goes in this football season. Even the "best" teams have fallen to teams they shouldn't have this season. I'm more talking about if we make the playoffs, you never what can happen. Parity is strong this year even if it's for all sorts of messed up reasons.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure what the laughter or question is here honestly. Winning this week will certainly be a stretch but we know pretty much anything goes in this football season. Even the "best" teams have fallen to teams they shouldn't have this season. I'm more talking about if we make the playoffs, you never what can happen. Parity is strong this year even if it's for all sorts of messed up reasons.

If Lamar is healthy for the last two games at home we have a chance. 10 wins + tiebreaker over chargers/ colts gets us a wildcard IMO

Simba

Staff Member
If Lamar is healthy for the last two games at home we have a chance. 10 wins + tiebreaker over chargers/ colts gets us a wildcard IMO

And that's all we need is the wild card and a chance. We've got to take care of our own business which is no easy task but it's not impossible. Draft picks sound great but anyone that makes the playoffs this year can win it all which is not something you can say too often. Not one team in the league this year that is great.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And that's all we need is the wild card and a chance. We've got to take care of our own business which is no easy task but it's not impossible. Draft picks sound great but anyone that makes the playoffs this year can win it all which is not something you can say too often. Not one team in the league this year that is great.

as proved only last week by tyler huntley and a bunch of 3rd teamers against the 1 seed in the NFC

Exactly. In 2012 we lost 4 out of the last 5 regular season games and then proceeded to go on a miraculous run in the playoffs. I know this seems different but you just never know til you get there.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I kind of have a sick feeling we will lose this game, win the next 2 and lose on tie breakers watching the Colts and Chargers get in over us