• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Stock thread

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
So i see a lot of these new mocks comming out having Tremaine Edmunds in the top 15 so i had to take a look at him and so far i am completely unimpressed. If anyone wants to watch him dont start with the clemson game lol

He wont stop HESITATING omg!!!! Its annoying lol

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
He has good closing speed and length but his insticts seem below average. Gets fooled too often and hesistates too much. I think hes at the wrong position as an ILB tbh....so far i like his brother better and im not even watching tape on him but he keeps comming on screen

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok so Tremaine Edmunds is a beast. I reviewed his tape and watched Voch's breakdown of him. Hes better than Roquon Smith and thays because of his coverage skills and he stands at 6'5 250 compared to Smith 6'1 230 (fact check me if im wrong). Absolute monster

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Ok so Tremaine Edmunds is a beast. I reviewed his tape and watched Voch's breakdown of him. Hes better than Roquon Smith and thays because of his coverage skills and he stands at 6'5 250 compared to Smith 6'1 230 (fact check me if im wrong). Absolute monster

voch seems to be really high on tremaine edmunds - i wasnt even really aware of him but voch keeps mentioning him (first few times i thought it was a typo and voch was just spelling evans wrong)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Edmunds has a sexy highlight reel but I haven't watched film. His size and closing speed is out of this world, but you don't see slow reaction and weak instincts in highlights

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think DJ also has Edmunds in his top 10 prospects and Mel Kiper had him go in to top 15 so hes viewed by many as a sure fire first rounder. Im sure hes going to blow up the combine

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
New big board- overall not just rankings. Id like to get all the players i think will be gone by the time we pick

1. Saquon Barkley
2. Josh Allen
3. Josh Rosen
4. Sam Darold
5. Quenton Nelson
6. Bradley Chubb
7. Minkah Fitzpatrick
8. Calvin Ridley
9. Derwin James
10. Denzel Ward
11. Tremaime Edmunds
12. A tackle (lol im not sure who but Mcglinchey, Williams, or Brown will probably go top 15.)
13. Marcus Davenport
14. Baker Mayfeild
15. Roquon Smith
16. Josh jackson
17. Da'ron Payne
18. Derrius Guice
19. Vita Vea
20. Rashaan Evans

Arden key is one guy i dont quite get right now. How he looks and performs at the combine will be key (lol) also interviews will be very important. A lot of questions about his passion and how he shows up (2016 body or 2017 body)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
New big board- overall not just rankings. Id like to get all the players i think will be gone by the time we pick

1. Saquon Barkley
2. Josh Allen
3. Josh Rosen
4. Sam Darold
5. Quenton Nelson
6. Bradley Chubb
7. Minkah Fitzpatrick
8. Calvin Ridley
9. Derwin James
10. Denzel Ward
11. Tremaime Edmunds
12. A tackle (lol im not sure who but Mcglinchey, Williams, or Brown will probably go top 15.)
13. Marcus Davenport
14. Baker Mayfeild
15. Roquon Smith
16. Josh jackson
17. Da'ron Payne
18. Derrius Guice
19. Vita Vea
20. Rashaan Evans

Arden key is one guy i dont quite get right now. How he looks and performs at the combine will be key (lol) also interviews will be very important. A lot of questions about his passion and how he shows up (2016 body or 2017 body)
You like davenport? I watched 2 games and all I see is a powerful guy with no explosion or disengaging. Like he's clearly more interested in bullying his blocker than he is making a play

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
You like davenport? I watched 2 games and all I see is a powerful guy with no explosion or disengaging. Like he's clearly more interested in bullying his blocker than he is making a play
Ya i think he a freak athlete and showed a lot of toughness at the senior bowl. He played better inside than out and i expect a good game from him. With a little coaching this kid could be a monster. Hes very raw but you just dont find guys at that position with his length, strength, and athleticism. I definetly see a lot of explosion and closing burst. Hes just so unrefined

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wanna do a top 50 big board soon but i thought if i do positionals first, then id have a better idea how to rank the value of the position.

Note: dome of these guys wont be in the top 50 because of the lack of depth at the position or some others just have more depth like WR. There might even be guys who arent top 5 at their position who land in my top 50 as well.

QB:
1. Josh Allen
2. Sam Darnold
3. Josh Rosen
4. Baker Mayfeild
5. Mason Rudolph

RB:
1. Saquon Barkley
2. Derrius Guice
3. Ronald Jones
4. Kerryon Johnson
5. Rashaad Penny

WR:
1. Calvin Ridley
2. Christian Kirl
3. Anthony Miller
4. James Washington
5. Courtland Sutton

TE:
1. Dallas Goedert
2. Mike Gesicki
3. Mark Andrews
4. Troy Fumagalli
5. Adam Breneman

OT:
1. Mike Mcglichey
2. Conor Williams
3. Orlando Brown
4. Brian O'neal
5. Chukwuma Okorafor

OG/C:
1. Quenton Nelson
2. Isaiah Wynn
3. Will Hernandez
4. Billy Price
5. Braden Smith

DL (1t/3t/5t):
1. Daron Payne
2. Vita Vea
3. Maurice Hurst
4. Taven Bryan
5. Da'Shawn Hand

EDGE:
1. Bradley Chubb
2. Marcus Davenport
3. Arden Key
4. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
5. Harold Landry

ILB:
1. Tremaine Edmunds
2. Rashaan Evans
3. Roquan Smith
4. Malik Jefferson
5. Jerome Baker

S:
1. Minkah Fitzpatrick
2. Derwin James
3. Ronnie Harrison
4. Armani Watts
5. Marcus Allen

CB:
1. Josh Jackson
2. Denzel Ward
3. Jaire Alexander
4. Isaiah Oliver
5. Levi Wallace

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wanna do a top 50 big board soon but i thought if i do positionals first, then id have a better idea how to rank the value of the position.

Note: dome of these guys wont be in the top 50 because of the lack of depth at the position or some others just have more depth like WR. There might even be guys who arent top 5 at their position who land in my top 50 as well.

QB:
1. Josh Allen
2. Sam Darnold
3. Josh Rosen
4. Baker Mayfeild
5. Mason Rudolph

RB:
1. Saquon Barkley
2. Derrius Guice
3. Ronald Jones
4. Kerryon Johnson
5. Rashaad Penny