• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Other Teams - Christmas Edition)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Huh..... weird how DPI is not called here on Green Bay.

When do we acknowledge that the NFL is rigged? Asking for a friend! :cool:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So who do the refs help here? Help Arizona win and help the Titans clinch the AFC South or help the Colts in order to help their precious Los Angeles Rams?

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anybody watch the new Hard Knocks mid season addition with the Colts? I love that behind the scene stuff.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cooper Kupp and Jonathan Taylor should be up there in the MVP talk.... no questions asked.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Indianapolis Colts (8-6) at Arizona Cardinals (10-4)
Saturday, 8:15 p.m., NFL Network
Kyler Murray and the Cardinals looked like the NFL's best team a couple weeks ago, but they've lost two straight and just fell to one of the worst teams in the league last week in Detroit. With MVP front-runner Jonathan Taylor leading the way, the Colts are one of the Ravens' top wild-card challengers and they have two softer opponents to end the season. If Baltimore is going to get in ahead of Indy, the Colts need to lose this game.
Root for: Cardinals

Man, this is why I hate the Ravens needing "help" from other teams cause oftentimes more than not; they don't help the Ravens worth a damn. Thanks for nothing Cardinals.
4ulL8wQ.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Indianapolis has too much momentum right now, they are hitting their strides at the right time. Arizona meanwhile is falling apart at the wrong time and while they might still make the playoffs, it's going to be as a Wild Card and being the road team. You really have to wonder if Frank Reich was the mastermind behind the Eagles Super Bowl after all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Whoever gets the 4th seed in the AFC is going to be bounced out of the playoffs by whoever finishes second in the AFC South, be it the Titans or Colts. Colts have the momentum, Jonathan Taylor is playing at an extremely high level. If it's the Titans you are looking at a returning Derrick Henry and a Titans team that can beat you passing or running. Another reason I'd rather miss the playoffs, to be one and done and embarrassed in the postseason is something I don't want no part of.