• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Other Teams - Christmas Edition)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Let's check in on Washington.....

@RavensMania looking at this like

79a90b65fc9478bf59c82ddc49575240.jpg

LOL

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We got to wait 24 hours to see if Miami can beat up the Saints practice squad to know if we are in or out of the playoffs heading into next week. Frustrating.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
We got to wait 24 hours to see if Miami can beat up the Saints practice squad to know if we are in or out of the playoffs heading into next week. Frustrating.
As long as we win out, and MIA loses to either the Pats in week 18 or Pats South next week, we should be good.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah it really doesn't matter at this point. We're not getting in without beating the Rams and Steelers. Doesn't really matter what else happens until that happens.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah it really doesn't matter at this point. We're not getting in without beating the Rams and Steelers. Doesn't really matter what else happens until that happens.

I hope the Ravens can pull this feat off. The Rams are balling and the Steelers always seem to play us tough during playoff implications. What's your take on the Rams game?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope the Ravens can pull this feat off. The Rams are balling and the Steelers always seem to play us tough during playoff implications. What's your take on the Rams game?
I have virtually no take on either game until I know who's playing and who's not. If we can get some COVID players back, which we should, and I get either Huntley or, preferably, Lamar, then I think we got a shot. Rams are good team but far from unbeatable. If we're trotting out a similar roster to what we did yesterday, I don't see how we beat the Rams.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have virtually no take on either game until I know who's playing and who's not. If we can get some COVID players back, which we should, and I get either Huntley or, preferably, Lamar, then I think we got a shot. Rams are good team but far from unbeatable. If we're trotting out a similar roster to what we did yesterday, I don't see how we beat the Rams.

I hear you! I am really hoping we get Lamar and a few other solid pieces back as well. That roster yesterday was atrocious and tough to watch. It was a slow death. Wonder why Bateman wasn't targeted more after those few catches he had on the first drive?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hear you! I am really hoping we get Lamar and a few other solid pieces back as well. That roster yesterday was atrocious and tough to watch. It was a slow death. Wonder why Bateman wasn't targeted more after those few catches he had on the first drive?
I didn't understand that either. He had 4 receptions on the first drive, including his first touchdown and than never had another reception again. Seemed as though Johnson was focusing more on the slot and Proche ended up with those targets. Of course Andrews had another monster day.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i love wink - but flores is the best man-blitz-simulated pressure scheme defensive designer/play-caller in the league

genuinely flummoxed by how this dolphins team lost 7 games in a row early in the year

and they might become the first team in nfl history to lost 7 games in a row and also win 7 games in a row in the same season (just need to beat the saints tonight to accomplish that feat)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know we are going to lose next week but I just want the Chiefs to smash the Bengals and Tennessee to smash the Dolphins. Bring these two teams back to reality after being all high beating practice squad teams.