• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Other Teams - Christmas Edition)

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
When you consider the remaining schedules I think our wild card chances just went out the window, the god damn Bills or Patriots will nullify our head to head advantage

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
When you consider the remaining schedules I think our wild card chances just went out the window, the god damn Bills or Patriots will nullify our head to head advantage

I just want to thank you for being the biggest and angriest pessimist on the board, lol. Its helping me not go insane this season as I just let you say everything negative so I dont have to sweat it. Cheers, friend. Keep the grouchy coming!

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just want to thank you for being the biggest and angriest pessimist on the board, lol. Its helping me not go insane this season as I just let you say everything negative so I dont have to sweat it. Cheers, friend. Keep the grouchy coming!
I know I really am, my dad gives me shit for it. It’s my coping mechanism. How is this one, next week Lamar comes back to practice and looks good only to end up on the Covid list, Huntley doesn’t clear so we get Josh Johnson again….

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know I really am, my dad gives me shit for it. It’s my coping mechanism. How is this one, next week Lamar comes back to practice and looks good only to end up on the Covid list, Huntley doesn’t clear so we get Josh Johnson again….

Its good, but you gotta drop a few "fuck"s in there for effect.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Chargers losing, we need the Chiefs to beat the Steelers, and the Saints practice squad to beat Miami and we would be the 7th seed ending this week.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Charges lose! C'mon Chiefs!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the Chargers losing, we need the Chiefs to beat the Steelers, and the Saints practice squad to beat Miami and we would be the 7th seed ending this week.

Thats unbelievable. Go in out of playoffs. Lose!!!. And get the 7th spot. :lol:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yes, but if Josh Johnson balls it out next week and we beat the Rams and go on to beat the Steelers with him also, then we can trade both Huntley and Johnson for multiple 1st round picks.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Dallas Cowboys have clinched the NFC East due to a strength of victory tiebreaker over the Eagles following the Broncos loss.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
im the other way around - i get keeping judge but daniel jones is not it...

i imagine gettleman is gone though
I just don't see anything from Judge that warrants another year tbh. I only say Jones not because I have faith in him (I don't, he is what he is), but I'm just not sure if any QB in this draft class will fare that much better.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hey NFL, is there a mercy rule we can apply now? 42-7 Cowboys lead at the end of the FIRST HALF.