• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Mark Andrews, The Redzone Offence and ANOTHER Close Loss

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This is the INT...

plankton-angry.gif

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
So what did I miss and who do I blame??lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. You missed Chuck Clark being an animal the whole game and getting 2 picks. Then on offense Roman kept running the ball for no gain. Then when we did pass it was dink and dump up the field into the red zone 4 times only to walk away with 4 fgs. The cherry is the last minute defensive collapse and Huntley taking a sack to effectively end the game

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This is the INT...

Along with:
-disrupted pass to Andrews for the 2-pt conversion at PIT
-overthrow to Hollywood at CLE AFTER getting the onside kick
-not being able to see Hollywood open in the back of the end zone

If 3 of these went our way, we'd be in. Game of inches. That's why I don't give AF when others say "rAVenS aRe LucKy" after winning those close games. Gimme those dubs anyway possible.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
LOL. You missed Chuck Clark being an animal the whole game and getting 2 picks. Then on offense Roman kept running the ball for no gain. Then when we did pass it was dink and dump up the field into the red zone 4 times only to walk away with 4 fgs. The cherry is the last minute defensive collapse and Huntley taking a sack to effectively end the game

yeah lol - through the first 3 quarters chuck clark had scored more points than the Rams

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Along with:

If 3 of these went our way, we'd be in. Game of inches. That's why I don't give AF when others say "rAVenS aRe LucKy" after winning those close games. Gimme those dubs anyway possible.

the big difference here - in 3 of these 4 losses, Lamar was not playing QB when these things happened - only on the steelers 2pt

D1City55

Pro Bowler
It's not even the staying on the field part for me. He did pretty well to start the season but him being off the field has allowed other guys to step up and there's just not a reason to keep playing Watkins at this point. Not many complaints about his tenure outside of his 1 awful game, but you just have better options that are more long-term.
It's giving me Jeremy Maclin type vibes. Also he doesn't have the same type of step or quickness coming off an injury and that Dolphins game showed it.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

So heartbreak again? Sigh ..Gotta respect the fight at least. I still want the playoffs if we have shot

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
2% chance, so there is a shot

1. Cleveland Browns to lose either on "Monday Night Football" vs. Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 17 or vs. Cincinnati Bengals in Week 18
2. Indianapolis Colts to lose to Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Miami Dolphins to lose to (or tie) New England Patriots
4. Los Angeles Chargers to lose to Las Vegas Raiders

Let’s go Jags!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1. Cleveland Browns to lose either on "Monday Night Football" vs. Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 17 or vs. Cincinnati Bengals in Week 18
2. Indianapolis Colts to lose to Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Miami Dolphins to lose to (or tie) New England Patriots
4. Los Angeles Chargers to lose to Las Vegas Raiders

Let’s go Jags!

how ironic would it be if the jags pulled it out for us but someone else screwed it up

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
how ironic would it be if the jags pulled it out for us but someone else screwed it up

None of those "needing this or that team to win or lose" scenarios mean a thing if the Ravens don't beat the Steelers and I don't think they will. I see their 6th loss in a row on the horizon. Plus, they need too much to happen in their favor. So, grab a seat to watch the playoffs because it's black trash bag time for the Ravens. :cool:

200.gif

Was a frustrating loss, but after spending a day on the beach amongst half naked beautiful women I gotta say I got other things on my mind.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Along with:

People who constantly harp on a team for “lucking out” here and there probably don’t understand football.