• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Steelers

ChainedBird

Practice Squad

this is actually what he said about queen

tbh sounds like more of a shot at Devin Bush than it does praise of PQ lol

Yeah, I have to say I've been a lot more impressed with PQ since he got moved to WIL. There seems to be quite a few peeps that are down on him based on his performance at the start of the year, but besides the odd bonehead play (in coverage) I think he's been playing great recently.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, I have to say I've been a lot more impressed with PQ since he got moved to WIL. There seems to be quite a few peeps that are down on him based on his performance at the start of the year, but besides the odd bonehead play (in coverage) I think he's been playing great recently.

I think most of us thought he was meant to play WLB from the start. Glad they finally let him play it

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

kind of off-topic, but I enjoy the way Tomlin handles his pressers. Seems like a great coach / guy. Too bad he’s with the Steelers. So I must hate.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
kind of off-topic, but I enjoy the way Tomlin handles his pressers. Seems like a great coach / guy. Too bad he’s with the Steelers. So I must hate.

i think he got in the habit of it because he got bored of repeating himself over and over about the same thing so he just started every early-week presser with a bunch of notes and observations across a whole bunch of topics about the opponent (and some other things) to try and prevent that or point people to earlier comments if they ask the same question

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think he got in the habit of it because he got bored of repeating himself over and over about the same thing so he just started every early-week presser with a bunch of notes and observations across a whole bunch of topics about the opponent (and some other things) to try and prevent that or point people to earlier comments if they ask the same question

Its a brilliant way to hold a presser. I dig it.

On the other side, I just saw Joe Judge post-game presser after the bears beatdown. Holy moly, he's tilting bad! LOL!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tomlin said: "He "might be" the best LB in the AFC North. I know his tape "looks like that." His tape "suggests that" and he "appears to be" doing the things that come with the position." That didn't sound like the praise of PQ to me either. Lol!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Tomlin said: "He "might be" the best LB in the AFC North. I know his tape "looks like that." His tape "suggests that" and he "appears to be" doing the things that come with the position." That didn't sound like the praise of PQ to me either. Lol!

i mean it does - i was being cute in the way that the way he was saying it seemed to be almost like he was pointing it out to devin bush like (why dont you get your act together lol)

but basically all he was saying is that PQ's playing at a level right now that would suggest he is probably the best AFC North linebacker based on current form (and tbf he's probably not wrong - bush has been disappointing although logan wilson's been pretty decent)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
for those talking about PQ's position change and him playing WLB now... this is from around a month ago:
FH1MswFXwAY_1Rh

he still plays a lot of mike - in fact ive mostly still seen him at mike

the only real difference in role has been that they've delegated some of the DL communication to Bynes and for about a month after he was playing poorly to begin the year they took him out on 3rd downs (now he's playing a lot of them again)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This will be the last game for a couple of longtime Ravens.
BWill, Koch, Jimmy, Levine & Young.
Probably the best opponent for a regular season game.

jimmy basically said today that it's either the ravens offer him the opportunity to continue or he retires

not convinced that young's ravens career is over yet but it's certainly possible it's the last we see of those 5

i do wonder if it's possible we bring back TJ next year almost as a Levine replacement given that he's played some special teams (and safety) since we brought him back

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
jimmy basically said today that it's either the ravens offer him the opportunity to continue or he retires

not convinced that young's ravens career is over yet but it's certainly possible it's the last we see of those 5

i do wonder if it's possible we bring back TJ next year almost as a Levine replacement given that he's played some special teams (and safety) since we brought him back
Young will be back out of that group.