• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Steelers

JO_75

Hall of Famer
TJ Watt is very likely to have a chance at Michael Strahan's sack record against us next week........ unless he gets it tonight but man I don't want to be the ones he got the sack record against. MAX PROTECT AND HOLD EVERY PLAY. They can call holding every play but I'll be damned he gets the record against us.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
TJ Watt is very likely to have a chance at Michael Strahan's sack record against us next week........ unless he gets it tonight but man I don't want to be the ones he got the sack record against. MAX PROTECT AND HOLD EVERY PLAY. They can call holding every play but I'll be damned he gets the record against us.
Don’t play Lamar that’s for sure

Tyler

Practice Squad
Honestly I think the Ravens playoff chances should be 0%, Rather than 2%. Simply because, Let’s say that by some miracle, Jax beats Indy. Then assuming we take care of business, and the Dolphins lose. Here comes the kicker, with us needing a Raiders win over the chargers, that would also ironically eliminate the Raiders, correct? So essentially if all of that happens before the Sunday night game, the Raiders would try and intentionally lose at home to earn the final playoff spot. Wild to think about

Tyler

Practice Squad
Actually, I was wrong. Raiders would move up to the 6 seed with a win(and all of the other things playing out)

Simba

Staff Member
Well first of our five needs is accomplished with the Browns losing. But now we have a motivated Steelers team that hasn’t yet been eliminated playing on some emotion for Ben coming to town.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
If Lamar is healthy... I hope we dog walk em. If he doesn't play I honestly don't care however the hell this game goes.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I hope dudes like ray, ed and especially suggs show up to our last game vs big ben.. would be nice.. some crazy ass battles throughout the year

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Triple block Watt. Idgaf. Don’t let that guy get the record.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The first domino on our way to playoffs has fallen. Let’s go

[emoji3581] Cleveland loss
_ New England over Miami
_ Vegas over LA
_ Jax over Indy
_ End the Steelers season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk