• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
GG @RavensPunkXVX I wish we couldve fought with you on a better week but you fought hard nonetheless.

And with Somerset dropping his game I'm now tied with the league best record! Thanks @Charm City !

Congrats! Yeah my depth behind my starters suck. I saw that one coming. I pulled people off waivers to plug in at WR. Howard has been a disappointment and didn’t really care to play Ingram against the Ravens.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Congrats! Yeah my depth behind my starters suck. I saw that one coming. I pulled people off waivers to plug in at WR. Howard has been a disappointment and didn’t really care to play Ingram against the Ravens.
Lol, I did the same in another league regarding Ingram. Of course I’ve got some depth and didn’t really hurt me. It’s a tough league as well with 16 hard nosed football holics. I have the best team in thr league to date and it’s a money league. Keep my fingers crossed that Harbaugh doesn’t find out

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
in what may be a preview of a playoff game in the future, we’re coming down to the wire, @Somerset Ravens.

You’re leading 218 - 217.5

I have Trey Flowers, Poyer. You have Tremaine Edwards.

A great fantasy football game!

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
On the averages so far, his single player should have won against your two. Lucky punk.

Yeah Poyer has been a bit of a disappointment since the first couple of weeks. He was on par with his average. Flowers put me over the top really. He has been 4-5 point range last few weeks.

Next man up. This team fights to the very end. 5-3 looks a lot better than 4-4. Needed this one to stay with the leaders of the division.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Don’t forget, trade deadline is next month, November 21st. If you’re making a playoff push and need help or if you’re season is over and want to add some draft picks or solid pieces, now is the time. Draft picks and players both tradeable.

On my block;
QB Drew Brees
HB Jordan Howard
HB Mark Ingram
HB James Conner (potentially)
WR Michael Crabtree

LB Clowney
DL Everson Griffen

Just send me an offer. Picks, WR, HB, DEF, I’ll take a look at anything.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I received the worst trade the other day, in my other dynasty. I had been floating the idea of trading Brees away for help at HB and WR. I have cousins. The owner was putting fitzmagic on the block. Was gonna bring him in, trade Brees. Told him I was interested. The trade he sent back was

Fitzpatrick for Derius Guice