• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I received the worst trade the other day, in my other dynasty. I had been floating the idea of trading Brees away for help at HB and WR. I have cousins. The owner was putting fitzmagic on the block. Was gonna bring him in, trade Brees. Told him I was interested. The trade he sent back was

Fitzpatrick for Derius Guice
Awful, just awful

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
With three games left, here’s how the playoffs are shaping up.

First round bye; [1]Pennsylvania Bearcats (8-2)
First round bye; [2]RavensPunk (7-3)

[6]Subs x Scrubs (6-4) @ [3]Bend It Like Beckham (7-3)

[5]3rd and Long (7-3)@ [4]Somerset Ravens (7-3)

It looks like the playoffs may be set. Lowest record is 6-4 and next best record is 4-6. A lot of shuffling can be done with playoff seeding though. That will most likely go into the last week.

Some of those shuffling games are this week.

RavensPunk/Beckham
3rd and Long/Somerset Ravens
Bearcats/Soft Tissue Issues

AND the trade deadline is in about 8 days. So if you’re looking to make a move to boast your chances in the playoffs, now is the time. Or if you’re out of the playoffs and want some draft picks or want to get rid of talent, go for it.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I actually was just looking at the deadline, don’t remmeber flipping it. The deadline was the 21st.

I was come to with a few trades being discussed which is why I was considering. I was planning to bring it up for discussion, but never got around to it.

Considering I didn’t mean to switch it, and the change was never discussed, I’ll leave that up to the majority to whether or not the new date sticks.

If it does, we can vote on the trade Rodgers for Coleman. If it does not, unfortunately, the trade will not be able to go through.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I actually was just looking at the deadline, don’t remmeber flipping it. The deadline was the 21st.

I was come to with a few trades being discussed which is why I was considering. I was planning to bring it up for discussion, but never got around to it.

Considering I didn’t mean to switch it, and the change was never discussed, I’ll leave that up to the majority to whether or not the new date sticks.

If it does, we can vote on the trade Rodgers for Coleman. If it does not, unfortunately, the trade will not be able to go through.
Now wait a minute. Whether it was discusses or not, In the end it was changed and that should allow it to go through. This would be incredibly unfair to both Ludy and myself.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Now wait a minute. Whether it was discusses or not, In the end it was changed and that should allow it to go through. This would be incredibly unfair to both Ludy and myself.

Either way, someone is gonna be upset. Maybe the majority don’t care and we’ll cut the deadline after this trade. I’ll go to bat for my mistake. I was trying to fit trades in for people.

It’s either making two people upset or 7. If nobody cares about the date being switched then we’ll vote. I’d personally vote against the trade if we go to the vote.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't go that far (incredibly unfair) - deadline was set from the beginning to 21st Nov.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree. In a dynasty, I have a hard time coming to terms with Rodgers for Coleman, straight up.
I didn’t make the offer, but I’m also short on good running backs. The offer was fair to thr two of us making the trade. We both thought it was a win win

Rogers is Ludys backup qb
Coleman is one of my starters

Last edited: